Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm turned on because everyone is talking about being turned on.

oh yeah.

This is hot.

ReputationRep:
    Mm - I was on holiday in India, and they told me to strip down to nothing but a little strip of cloth around my nether regions. Needless to say, it wasn't really concealing enough... :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adampolar)
    I'm turned on because everyone is talking about being turned on.

oh yeah.

This is hot.
    :unsure:

I don't really get massages, but I'm sure I don't get turned during one, just all relaxededed. I love giving them though.

ReputationRep:
    i love giving them and getting them..
    It does put me in the mood
    :-)

ReputationRep:
    massages turning people on??.. ..
    you people disgust me....shame shame shame...... hehe :p:

iv never had one, but i would like one.. and lol, it is easy for girls to get turned on easier that guys, and hide it too.. lol :p:

but i hate giving massages.. the only massage i get to give.. are when people say oooohhh my foot hurts or ooh my arms hurts. or ohhh my shoulders.. boo hoo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous,)
    Not at all, its quite easy for girls to have one in secret.
    Yes, it is. Lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x y z)
    Yes, it is. Lol.
    Really REALLY depends on the girl.

ReputationRep:
    i love them, they do really turn me on especially when my boyfriend gives them. i also quite like massaging my boyfriend, i think it's quite therapeutic as well as a turn on hehe. body bars from lush are the besttttttt :P

ReputationRep:
    I want a 'massage' now. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i_<3_you)
    but i hate giving massages.. the only massage i get to give.. are when people say oooohhh my foot hurts or ooh my arms hurts. or ohhh my shoulders.. boo hoo
    Ooo my back hurts :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iloveyou_xx)
    i love them, they do really turn me on especially when my boyfriend gives them. i also quite like massaging my boyfriend, i think it's quite therapeutic as well as a turn on hehe. body bars from lush are the besttttttt :P
    :ditto: I love the lush massage bars. And I do get turned on by massages sometimes as well.

ReputationRep:
    I tend to laugh a lot when I'm being massaged. I'm very ticklish, it's very embarrassing trying to control the giggles and it's very obvious that I'm not relaxed! Turned on?! No! Not even when it's a sensual massage, I'm just too ticklish!

ReputationRep:
    I used to do that for my ex, well exes and other women friends. Definitely turns them on - So I guess it's probably just normal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shmex)
    But the thing is she was quite old. Althought she did have a Mancunian accent. I like Mancunian accents.
    you like mancunian accents? I can't stand them...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redluc)
    Agreed. I didnt think it was possible for a girl to orgasm without tensing up down there. maybe i need to experience more girls lol

ReputationRep:
    to me, it seems quite normal. Even when the lady in question is rather old, you lay on your back and your thoughts wander in a relaxing atmosphere, so especially when you're sensitive, it can turn one on.

ReputationRep:
    *insert happy ending joke here*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shmex)
    Yesterday I had a massage and it was very nice and relaxing and all but for most of the time I was focusing on trying to not get an erection. I don't know what it was, the masseuse wasn't even attractive. And it wasn't an erotic massage either, although she did slap my bum a bit. Has anyone else ever had a proper massage? Did you have the same problems?
    Problem? ever heard of a "happy ending?"

ReputationRep:
    guide to getting sex via a massage:
    1) complain of getting a back injury playing tennis yesterday
    2) girl offers you a back massage
    3) after a few minutes say, "no, you're doing it wrong. Let me show you"
    4) give her a back massage
    5) say you also do foot massages
    6) start giving a foot massage
    7) work your way upwards....

never fails

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redluc)
    Yes it does! :cool:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.