The Student Room Group

Gf talking to guy behind my back

Just discovered my gf had been talking to a guy behind my back, someone she matched with tinder a while ago. He's also a new soap actor... she congratulated him and then it went from there. Funnily enough this was during a period when she was being off with me, so she was probably having second thoughts.

It was 4 months ago now, we've been together over a year. They texted and spoke on the phone... some of the messages are him asking when she's coming down to see him/him wanting to come to see her. It never went further than that as she never gave him straight answers about seeing him. The last conversation was just over 3 months ago so they only spoke for 1-2 weeks.

But then she recently messaged him, just saying 'hello' during a period that me and her weren't getting on. The guy is good looking, tall, well spoken, and happens to come on TV once/twice a week so of course I'm going to feel a bit insecure about this.

Is there anything behind this??
She's keeping him on the hook for if/when you two break-up. She doesn't have much faith in your relationship lasting.
Does sound a bit like she has her eye on the door, snooping through her messages won't be helping.
Sounds like she's checked out of the relationship

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending