If you could meet one TSRian who would it be and why? Watch

Glaz
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
Sorry :moon: It was a lie really. Anyone who wants to pay for me to get ****faced in Glasgow is on the list.
I'm down :lol:
Fresher18
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Anonymous #1 (Nathan & Alex) from the "found out my crush is gay" thread (https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5805760) they are such a great couple and I along with many others are emotionally invested in their journey over the past year... would be great to finally put a face(s) to the story and thank them for the support they've provided to other people during they're journey
SmartUnicorn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Obolinda)
In what ways 😂
I'm not sure but when I read your posts it reminds me of me xD
THE-BLACK-CAT
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
CoolCavy definitely! I love this guinea pig's posts and we both have creative minds . Not to mention is super kind and caring <3 thank you cool cavy.
Last edited by THE-BLACK-CAT; 1 week ago
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by THE-BLACK-CAT)
CoolCavy definitely! I love this guinea pig's posts and we both have creative minds . Not to mention is super kind and caring <3 thank you cool cavy.
Awww bless you :hugs: that has cheered me up from some negative troll comments I've been recieving recently
:five: for being creative design enthusiasts :grin:
emiloujess
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I remember some peeps who were a big help during A-Level results period... PQ in particular
Secretariat123
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I would happily meet DrawTheLine and MidgetFever as i think convos with them would be quite interesting. Aside from that, i would probably like to meet cheerleader because she (if it is a she) plays the character well on here so I'd like to see how she is in real life...
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Secretariat123)
I would happily meet DrawTheLine and MidgetFever as i think convos with them would be quite interesting. Aside from that, i would probably like to meet cheerleader because she (if it is a she) plays the character well on here so I'd like to see how she is in real life...
Aww this made me smile!
If you're into dorky jokes and genuine weirdness then I'm yer gal. :lol:
ساره
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Arthur_Morgan)
Myself so I can tell myself how awesome I am
😂😂
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Secretariat123)
Aw that's nice, thank you although I don't think I'm that interesting :lol:
Treeroy
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by awkwardshortguy)
Treeroy. So I can find out once and for all whether his penis really is 10".
If you were a short girl rather than a short guy I'd tell you to DM me. But, alas.
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Treeroy)
If you were a short girl rather than a short guy I'd tell you to DM me. But, alas.
Oh yeah I remember now, you turned straight didn't you?
Treeroy
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by awkwardshortguy)
Oh yeah I remember now, you turned straight didn't you?
Good memory, I am impressed with how many users here remember every detail of my sex life when I've barely posted here in years.
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Treeroy)
Good memory, I am impressed with how many users here remember every detail of my sex life when I've barely posted here in years.
I don't remember any more than what I've said in this thread, if I ever knew more.
Toscana
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
i dont know anybody
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (4)
12.12%
They've been reasonable (12)
36.36%
Not feeling great... (10)
30.3%
They are TERRIBLE! (7)
21.21%

Watched Threads