BBC Broadcast Operator Apprenticeships 2020 Watch

Mac362
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi there, is there anybody still waiting? I have completed the video and game assessment. I got an email mid January saying they have recieved these. However, they said the team are extremely busy and will get back to me.
Dexterdog1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Mac362)
Hi there, is there anybody still waiting? I have completed the video and game assessment. I got an email mid January saying they have recieved these. However, they said the team are extremely busy and will get back to me.
Hi I was under impression all the assessments had been done in this. I got an unsuccessful on the 10th Jan for the operator apprenticeship
Mac362
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Dexterdog1)
Hi I was under impression all the assessments had been done in this. I got an unsuccessful on the 10th Jan for the operator apprenticeship
I shouldn't be too hopeful then, awk.
Mac362
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Dexterdog1)
Did you get an an email with any feedback?
Dexterdog1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Mac362)
Did you get an an email with any feedback?
Nope my application just changed to unsuccessful !
LaurenS0208
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I got a call to say I have a place trying to find others who also got a place has anyone on here had a call.
Mac362
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by LaurenS0208)
I got a call to say I have a place trying to find others who also got a place has anyone on here had a call.
Congratulations! Just wondering what location you applied for?
LaurenS0208
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I applied for London they said there was like 3 spaces so just wanted to see if I could find someone who got one šŸ˜‚
Mac362
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I applied to the Belfast location and apparently they are still reviewing applications. Did anyone else applied for the Belfast Broadcast operator apprenticeship?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (481)
59.46%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.32%
No- I want it (231)
28.55%
No- I don't want it (54)
6.67%

Watched Threads