A-level Edexcel Maths Paper 1,2 and 3 Revision and Study ChatWatch
Welcome A-level Edexcel Maths Paper 1,2 and 3 Revision and Study Chat!
The exam timetable is:
Wednesday 3rd June 2020: Pure Mathematics 1 (*Paper code: 9MA0/01)
Wednesday 10th June 2020: Paper 2: Pure Mathematics 2 (*Paper code: 9MA0/02)
Friday 12th June 2020: Paper 3: Statistics and Mechanics (*Paper code: 9MA0/03)
How are you feeling about these exams? Do you feel prepared? What have you started doing to prepare for your exams? Comment down below!
1. Create revision resources, whatever they may be it needs to be what works for you. If writing out notes over and over doesn't work for you, please don't waste your time!
2. Use the revision guide to make your notes, the copy from the exam board is your best bet - rather than using copies from other sources.
3. Create a revision timetable if this works for you.
4. Re-read your notes, repetition is the best method of drilling notes into your brain.
5. As it gets closer to the exams complete past papers. The more the better in the end!
This thread is for anyone that is studying A-level Maths (Edexcel). Chat below and find other students in the same situation as you! Help each other revise, study and find resources. Good luck everyone
Specification: Edexcel A-level Maths Specification
JJJJJAAAAMES's A-level Maths revision resources (Google drive)
Recommended TSR resources:
A Level Maths : Common Mistakes/misconceptions
How To Revise A level Maths (New Spec)
A Level Maths Checklist
Find your Uni group chats here!
Find the 2020 Maths Applicants Thread here >>
We r on Chapter 11 pure (integration)
chapter 5 mechanics (forces and friction)
Pure - Ch 10 -12
S&M - Ch 6 -8
Estimate of Finishing Early March 2020
my teacher says not to use maths genie that much because the questions are apparently not the same level of difficulty as the actual exam.
It’s not in the formula booklet either