Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    the bmat exam was quite tough. 5 other ppl from my school sat it as well. i felt section 2 was the most difficult part, with section 1 being slightly better and finally section 3 a relaxing finish. to wat extent has everyone deemed this test difficult? hopefully im not the only one who feels like this. i would appreciate any replies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WASSUP DOC?)
    the bmat exam was quite tough. 2 other ppl from my school sat it as well. i felt section 1 was the most difficult part, with section 2 being slightly better and finally section 3 a relaxing finish. as u might guess it became easier for me as i did it. to wat extent has everyone deemed this test difficult? personally it was the most difficult exam ive sat. hopefully my classmates and myself are not the only ones who feel as such. i would appreciate any replies.
    i felt the exact same way. section 1 = insane, section 2 = manageable, section 3 = good.
    bmat made my AS physics exam look like a joke. definitely the hardest exam i've ever sat in my life.

ReputationRep:
    I found section 1 easier than section 2..(but i ran out of time in section 2 ,so cudnt get to do sonme of the managable ones from the end)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    i felt the exact same way. section 1 = insane, section 2 = manageable, section 3 = good.
    bmat made my AS physics exam look like a joke. definitely the hardest exam i've ever sat in my life.
    i agree section 1 = Totally insane...had to make INTELLIGENT guesses on mose of the questions because of the time...section 2 = OK....and section 3 was fine aswell...but i am thinking my essay wasnt layed out very well.....hmm...all i want is interviews and offers! ...plz plz plz! lol

ReputationRep:
    1 week till results :eek3:

I really hope my essay wasnt too bad or the UCL interview will be HORRIBLE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by memenme_1)
    i agree section 1 = Totally insane...had to make INTELLIGENT guesses on mose of the questions because of the time...section 2 = OK....and section 3 was fine aswell...but i am thinking my essay wasnt layed out very well.....hmm...all i want is interviews and offers! ...plz plz plz! lol
    Sec 2 okay?!? Oh, oh! Most people in my school thought the same - I found the questions quite manageable - but only answered HALF of them and had seconds to guess the rest! I am sooooo dreading these results right now, for some reason I don't really care because i KNOW FOR A FACT i have done terrible!!! Oh well, bye bye Oxford and Imperial.........
    Anyone else feel the same?

ReputationRep:
    If universities get our results early, why don't we get the results till after? Doesn't seem any point to it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Calumcalum)
    If universities get our results early, why don't we get the results till after? Doesn't seem any point to it...
    Because life is a cruel mistress.

ReputationRep:
    ok, cambridge assessment team reply:

Dear Jasmine

The Universities will indeed receive your scores before you - they have asked us not to released that date as they do not wish to start receiving lots of phone calls from anxious candidates. It is generally 7- 10 days before you receive them.
    Best wishes
    Annie Page
    Admissions Test Team
    Now let's not even start on the problems i have on this...king's have already told one person that it's the 27th, they've promised results to us on the 1st, etc....they don't do this with any other exam etc
    But just to make it clear, BMAT are making it intentionally confusing. it's not just us.
    strangely, having an answer doesn't make the wait shorter. ah well.

ReputationRep:
    7 days to go !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jazwalker)
    Dear Jasmine

The Universities will indeed receive your scores before you - they have asked us not to released that date as they do not wish to start receiving lots of phone calls from anxious candidates. It is generally 7- 10 days before you receive them.
    Best wishes
    Annie Page
    Admissions Test Team
    Scary!That means they either have them already, or are getting them today

ReputationRep:
    Just imagine all the chaos in this thread (and the rest of this board) this time next week!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jazwalker)
    Dear Jasmine

Best wishes
    Annie Page
    Admissions Test Team
    Since we have been told our centers will release the results on the 1st December, this surely means that the universities receive the results 21st-24th November.

Today is the 24th November, and Cambridge just asked me to interview, so i guess that fits in nicely, and suggests they waited for BMAT scores to invite people to interviews.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamWalters)
    Since we have been told our centers will release the results on the 1st December, this surely means that the universities receive the results 21st-24th November.

Today is the 24th November, and Cambridge just asked me to interview, so i guess that fits in nicely, and suggests they waited for BMAT scores to invite people to interviews.
    Congrats!

Now the rest of us must just wait...

ReputationRep:
    oh god. this a big week!!!!!!!!!! i'm so nervous! good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by witness the sickness)
    oh god. this a big week!!!!!!!!!! i'm so nervous! good luck everyone!
    don't worry - you defo can't be as nervous as me!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADREAM)
    don't worry - you defo can't be as nervous as me!!!!!!!!!
    Oh YEAH!? I am soooo more nervous than you.

This is an awesome competition...

I'm too competitive Good luck everyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PeeWeeDan)
    Oh YEAH!? I am soooo more nervous than you.

This is an awesome competition...

I'm too competitive Good luck everyone.
    OH YEAH!!!!!! You W.I.S.H. you were as nervous as me - this time next week you'll be laughing your head off at the lowest score in the history of BMAT - aka me!!!

ReputationRep:
    OH YEAH!!!!!! You W.I.S.H. you were as nervous as me - this time next week you'll be laughing your head off at the lowest score in the history of BMAT - aka me!!!
    Damn. Well played. :ashamed:

Cheer up

ReputationRep:

Please give it a rest.

You will score above 13.

I will be the lowest BMAT scorer on TSR.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 24, 2009

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.