The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2820
Kelly^2
I should imagine the computer software is sophisticated enough to recognize numbers.

I did not do the BMAT but cant it mistake numbers? These things have high accuracy but still make mistakes! Only 5 days left till you guys find out your results! I'd be very anxious
Worried they wont recognise some of my answers given the way i spell my 4's and 5's
Reply 2822
Shayilalraya
Worried they wont recognise some of my answers given the way i spell my 4's and 5's

so you'll lose what 2 marks. that wont change the overall mark by much, and im sure they have provisions for those things.
jjkkll
so you'll lose what 2 marks. that wont change the overall mark by much, and im sure they have provisions for those things.

2 marks bring your score down from 5.3 to 4.9 which could cost an interview
Reply 2824
vj69
I did not do the BMAT but cant it mistake numbers? These things have high accuracy but still make mistakes! Only 5 days left till you guys find out your results! I'd be very anxious

thanks for reminding us about our nerves...... they're up and beyond belief now!
im not that nervous to be honest
whatver happens happens! its done! just hope its over 19, but wouldnt bank on it at all. id say more realistically around 16-18
Reply 2826
Hatman09MedPlz
im not that nervous to be honest
whatver happens happens! its done! just hope its over 19, but wouldnt bank on it at all. id say more realistically around 16-18

I feel the same :smile:
Someone at my school got a letter today from UCL confirming an interview on the 9th. As happy as I am for him, I've accepted the fact that I must have flopped the BMAT alongside the rest of my ******* crap application.
Reply 2828
!MEna
Someone at my school got a letter today from UCL confirming an interview on the 9th. As happy as I am for him, I've accepted the fact that I must have flopped the BMAT alongside the rest of my ******* crap application.

Oh Great, Guess ucl is over for me too then.
:frown:
jjkkll
Oh Great, Guess ucl is over for me too then.
:frown:

i havent heard anything from ucl either but they might not be getting BMAT scores all at once i.e. they might only get a few at a time
Guys stop speculating about your score and wait untill after Monday. Besides UCL keeps interviewing after christmas so its not like your in anyway out of the running
uni's have officially got the results?
Reply 2832
crazylemon
Guys stop speculating about your score and wait untill after Monday. Besides UCL keeps interviewing after christmas so its not like your in anyway out of the running

Say the guy who is now confortable, as he has a UCL interview.

Hmmm.:rolleyes:
Reply 2833
Isometrix
uni's have officially got the results?

They got the 7-10 days before we will.

Seeing as its 3 days before results, YES.
jjkkll
Say the guy who is now confortable, as he has a UCL interview.

Hmmm.:rolleyes:

Well it is what they say to be fair
!MEna

Someone from my college got invited for interview (has 11 A*). Must be something to do with that too.
Reply 2836
I doubt it has to do with grades. Couple of people at my school got interviews at UCL but i have better GCSE grades than them! Its all to do with the BMAT!
lmpm
I doubt it has to do with grades. Couple of people at my school got interviews at UCL but i have better GCSE grades than them! Its all to do with the BMAT!

well the person got the invitation last week. UCL got BMAT score this week right?

Hmm..I wonder. you have a good shot still.
Reply 2838
ya apparently the results were released this week.

thanks but m very unsure bout the BMAT...like everyone else it seems.
Reply 2839
lmpm
ya apparently the results were released this week.

thanks but m very unsure bout the BMAT...like everyone else it seems.

results released to centres? or uni's? uni's defo have them now, but someone said that centres last year got them 2/3 days earlier than the official publication date - perhaps, if we're lucky, we'll get them tommorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frown: :frown: :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending