Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by motiv3)
    normally its by letter through post or sometimes in the case of oxford, a phonecall.
    Oh dear, a letter by post then? That may not be too good, unless it's by EMS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kolnstyle)
    Oh dear, a letter by post then? That may not be too good, unless it's by EMS.
    where for?

ReputationRep:
    I'm kinda looking forward to finding out how I did. I mean, it's outside of my control now anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    I'm kinda looking forward to finding out how I did. I mean, it's outside of my control now anyway.
    lol TP, do you ever show anxiety?
    but even i would be quite chilled out with an offer in the bag already! lucky guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    lol TP, do you ever show anxiety?
    but even i would be quite chilled out with an offer in the bag already! lucky guy.
    He's got a Cambridge interview already. So it's kinda moot, his BMAT score that is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjkkll)
    Why the 3rd?

AND WHY NOT do it outside UCL, with Banners "DIE BMAT DIE"
    :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
    It might reflect slightly badly on his application with them if he did that, methinks. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    OMG lol: There is no way you're not anxious about this!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baki)
    He's got a Cambridge interview already. So it's kinda moot, his BMAT score that is.
    Oh right fair enough! But still, ICL still on the line!

ReputationRep:
    Well if it was good enough for Cambridge, I'm guessing it's good enough for Impy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baki)
    Well if it was good enough for Cambridge, I'm guessing it's good enough for Impy.
    Correct me If I'm wrong but Imperial use the BMAT more substantially than Cambridge?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PeeWeeDan)
    Correct me If I'm wrong but Imperial use the BMAT more substantially than Cambridge?
    Maybe. I'm just trying explain why he's so calm right now. Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PeeWeeDan)
    They do - more so than any other uni. They simply rank the top few hundred, cut out ALL of the rest, and then look further into the UCAS application, weeding out more and more applications, before completing the interview list. Harsh, I know!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADREAM)
    They do - more so than any other uni. They simply rank the top few hundred, cut out ALL of the rest, and then look further into the UCAS application, weeding out more and more applications, before completing the interview list. Harsh, I know!
    You scaring me

:afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    *sigh* i would love to go to imperial
    lets hope for the best. monday = d-day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    You scaring me

:afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid: :afraid:
    sorry - i'm so scared too, but this is exactly what they said at the open day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    *sigh* i would love to go to imperial
    lets hope for the best. monday = d-day.
    same! good luck! i would be OVER THE MOON getting an offer there, so fingers crossed good will come for all of us!

ReputationRep:
    sorry - i'm so scared too, but this is exactly what they said at the open day!
    I didnt get to go... week of my DofE exped

ReputationRep:
    I didnt get to go... week of my DofE exped
    Really? The open day was amazing, i love everything about Imperial! but someone there said that they got 5,5,9 in the bmat and got in with relatively average gcse's (5a* and something or other)
    Plus, they give free gym /swimming/rock-climbing .... access ! yay!

ReputationRep:
    Really? The open day was amazing, i love everything about Imperial! but someone there said that they got 5,5,9 in the bmat and got in with relatively average gcse's (5a* and something or other)
    Plus, they give free gym /swimming/rock-climbing .... access ! yay!
    Ill start getting excited if I get an interview

ReputationRep:
    Ill start getting excited if I get an interview
    You should feel excited! You've got interviews at UCL and Peninsula!

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 24, 2009

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.