Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by crazylemon)
    Why I thought it was 1/2 marks for Imperial?
    Please correct me/ show me where it says otherwise
    How do you guys know all this! I never knew that :/

Seriously, where do you get your information from!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    Why I thought it was 1/2 marks for Imperial?
    Please correct me/ show me where it says otherwise
    you need 4.7,4.7,7.5 minimum for a chance for an interview. this is what an imperial medic said.

ReputationRep:
    To add to the stress list.

1. BMAT Results
    2. Chem Cw(currently in line for a C)
    3. Need to Learn TOOOOOOO MUCH biology.
    4. Need to Learn to draw, for chem.
    5. Physics is just long.
    6. I have no interviews, so I'm going through the self doubt stage.
    7. TSR depresses me to the ground, then slaps me in the face.
    8. I have done no prep for my retakes.
    9. Have so much work to do, so my social life is getting rapped. Cant got to people parties and keep missing clubbing sessions.

That's about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicine Man)
    good luck for tomorrow guys. I KNOW lots of you on here are gonna get 20+. I just sense it!!!

I'm dreading tomorrow soooo much!! I dont even want to find out tbh!! I think i'm better off not knowing how bad i did so i can focus on my Jan modules. I just don't want this to distract me at all!!

Even my essay, which i was hoping will drag up my crap S1 and S2 scores, was completely off topic!! I didn't even answer the bloody question!!!

Oh and some guy from NMM got his results today. Really good score as well!!
    http://www.newmediamedicine.com/foru...tml#post631245
    I went on there and just HAD to look at UCL interview offers thread (damnn my curiosity) Im scared.

ReputationRep:
    Oooh we're making lists now:

1. Physics Coursework. Should have been handed in last week but mine just keeps meeting problems. Currently on 12th Prelim.
    2. Physics Course. Teacher thinks we've almost one the course. We haven't.
    3. Chem - when am I going to find the time to remember everything I've learnt for Jan?
    4. BMAT
    5. Start Revising!
    6. What the hell is an ISA? Why am I doing one next week?

ReputationRep:
    Do they post us t he results? Or do they email them?? I'm a bit confused...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam4God)
    Do they post us t he results? Or do they email them?? I'm a bit confused...

If you sat it at an open Center, they post it to you.

If you did it through your school, you go an get them like As Results.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjkkll)
    If you sat it at an open Center, they post it to you.

If you did it through your school, you go an get them like As Results.
    ooh ok thanks. i have to get them from my school then. i'm so nervous...

ReputationRep:
    Some dude on NMM got 5.3, 5.3, 7.5 - 18.1 which I think is fantastic to be honest. Even though it's just below 5, 5, 9 I reckon he could get an interview at UCL...maybe I'm just pysching myself up for the worst to make me feel better when I get them back tomorrow lol!? I'm quite nervous now that a few are you say you'll be devestated with like 17 overall or like 4 in Section 1 + 2...I have a feeling I'll get about 3 in Section 2 so I'm getting a bit anxious about how bad my scores will end up as. I haven't had any dreams about the BMAT though I don't think I'll be sleeping tonight. I've devised a plan. I will stay up, go to school, collect my results and go home. I don't think I can cope a whole day of school sitting in lessons being pestered by everyone about what I got...etc so if I'm not up for staying for the rest of the day, I'll just catch a bus home.

Since we're making lists, I'll join in...
    1. It's like December and I still don't have an interview confirmed. Yes, it's still a long way away but it's been two months and most people on here and at school have like two interviews already.
    2. Because I haven't heard anything, I'm doubting my personal statement, my reference, whether I aimed too high...I'm not too sure anymore.
    3. I haven't focused in class for the past couple of months so I'm really not as brushed up with what we've learned in lessons so far.
    4. I've got parents evening on Tuesday, the day after the BMAT results and I will most likely get in a bit of a tuffle with a few teachers, in particularly Computing since I'm still behind with the coursework. I'll probably end up getting into an argument with him since I wasn't allowed to drop the subject.
    5. BMAT results, yes I couldn't leave this one out. I'm expecting 3.5, 3.5, 7.5 = 14.5. There's no chance I'll get 19, I'm 100% certain of that. I am willing to accept any conditions if I do end up getting 19 and above because I'm that certain.
    6. January exams. I have 7 exams. 5 A2 exams and 2 AS resits. I'm only focusing on Biology since I'd like to walk into June with only the synoptic paper left. I really need to get my act together though and start a bit of work because I'm not in a good frame of mind.

ReputationRep:
    Oh i love lists!

1. Revision, revision, revision - were do i start! I haven't got AS resits but just realising how far behind I am with others due to interview practise makes me feel sick. However, i am only 1 chapter behind now and thats the eyes.

Oh thats about it

ReputationRep:
    My list is quite short tbh:

1) BMAT
    2) Hearing from SGUL
    3) Biology revision and chemistry coursework
    4) My extended project on the kidney

ReputationRep:
    Wow Ive started a list fad.
    Its good, we all need to vent at the moment

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh lists:

1. Chem Cwk
    2. Hist Cwk
    3. Maths paper
    4. Chem paper
    5. Biology synoptic
    6. Biology paper
    7. History "exercise"
    8. Cambridge interview prep

ReputationRep:
    haha lists.. =]

1) art sketchbook needs to be finished (started)
    2) 3000 art essay needs to be written
    3) biology and chemistry needs to be revised! :|
    4) birmingham interview prep
    5) BMAT results.. so i won't be fully concentrating on other things while this is lingering over my head..
    6) running everyday to the letter box to see if i've got anything from UCL..
    7) going on this forum every 10 minutes! its worse than facebook now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shahrukh24)
    haha lists.. =]

1) art sketchbook needs to be finished (started)
    2) 3000 art essay needs to be written
    3) biology and chemistry needs to be revised! :|
    4) birmingham interview prep
    5) BMAT results.. so i won't be fully concentrating on other things while this is lingering over my head..
    So true I hardly use facebook now only TSR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shahrukh24)

Forgot about that, yea go int to check the post as soon as i hear the post man, and checking my email every hour.

ReputationRep:
    Yay - let me join in! ....

1). Chem, Maths, English and Bio unit 4 mocks tommorow! Expecting anything from E-U.
    2). UCL rejection - still fresh in my mind
    3). Hearing whether or not I passed/failed my KCL interview
    4). Preparing for my SGUL interview (nothing done as of today!)
    5). Bracing myself for the LOWEST EVER Bmat results (probs 4,4,9-12 (I LOVED MY ESSAY - I'd be so let down if I do badly in it)
    6). Bracing myself for the humiliation of the BMAT scores being ranked highest to lowest and posted outside the head's study for the entire school to laugh at
    7). Begin to learn for these damn damn January exams
    8). Peeking at my e-mails/letter box/track every living second of my life for Oxford/Imperial to reply.....
    .... the list continues....
    ....My life has become so boring.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADREAM)
    5). Bracing myself for the LOWEST EVER Bmat results (probs 4,4,9-12 (I LOVED MY ESSAY - I'd be so let down if I do badly in it)
    You are really starting to irritate me now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    May I ask why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    Remeber that he does go to a crazyily competitive school (lowest Lit c/w mark was 90%) and so has unaturally high expectations

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 24, 2009

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.