Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oh what a relief - I thought I was the only person not to have received my results.

ReputationRep:
    what an anticlimax

update: people on NMM are saying that they'll only come by the end of the week (according to the BMAT helpline). this is incredibly tedious, like we haven't waited enough already!

ReputationRep:
    Argh was getting really anxious that it was just my centre who hadn't received them. I really don't want to end up feeling the way I did this morning tomorrow again, or the day after tomorrow and so on...etc. My examination officer is pretty annoyed since the dozen of us have been asking about whether the courier guy had delivered them or not every 15 minutes! She's put up a sign on her door basically telling us to try at 3:10pm but I doubt we'll hear anything today now.

ReputationRep:
    So me setting my countdown clock for today and seeing balloons fly all over the place on my computer screen this morning was nothing but a false alarm... Daaaamn haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    Oh dear - the panic's started. Don't know how I'm going to keep my bike in a straight line this morning.
    I always almost get hit by a bus anyway

ReputationRep:
    lol ? okay i didnt get them first thing in the morning. but i had them by 12.10.

it went okay. . . better than i thought. but no, no guaranteed interview at UCL . stupid essay!!!!!!!!!!! i swear . . if i just had had the UK questions i'd have aced it too =[

but it seems i did the best on the whole from the 5 people taking it... one girl was sick so she doesnt really count i suppose but yeah. . .

ReputationRep:
    do u mind telling us what u gt

ReputationRep:
    5, 5.8 , 7.5

lol in my dream i had 2, 9 (WTF), 3 .. im so glad it didnt turn out that way.

ReputationRep:
    thats pretty damn good well done!

ReputationRep:
    thanks im fairly happy . . . but i wanted an interview
    oh well... doesnt matter. i need to stop caring about BMAT and caring more about my EXAMS ..... and coursework...
    bleugh.
    without the grades, byebye medicine for real!

ReputationRep:
    bah, my centre has the results, but they won't release them until the admin. comes back. This is frustrating.

ReputationRep:
    Hope they come tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    good luck everyone!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hyeree)
    5, 5.8 , 7.5

lol in my dream i had 2, 9 (WTF), 3 .. im so glad it didnt turn out that way.
    omg i would love to have those results!

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody want to explain what the scores mean and what is around average and what is incredible because I did the test without really looking much into it so I won't know what these numbers actually mean. I am guessing by my rejection email the results weren't great though

ReputationRep:
    seems like the international applicants have received theirs.
    oh well i dont mind waiting another day.

ReputationRep:
    Got rejected from oxford today. Didn't make the BMAT score. So that rules out my hopeful score of 6,6,9. Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baki)
    Got rejected from oxford today. Didn't make the BMAT score. So that rules out my hopeful score of 6,6,9. Lol
    how did you find out?

ReputationRep:
    They sent an email. Curse thee, the advent of technology. If it was the good ol' days, I could've lived in my delusion for a few more days. :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Just been offered an interview at Oxford, so am assuming I did reasonably well in the BMAT, haven't seen the scores yet though.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 24, 2009

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.