The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

crazylemon
was today

Ah, did the interview not go too well then? :hugs:
Toiletpaper8
Ah, did the interview not go too well then? :hugs:

**** thouhg they have said If I fail this year to try next year as they think I would benifit from a gap year. Next best thing from an offer I suppose
Reply 3722
blip
is 50% 5 or 4.5 with regards to sections 1 and 2???????
dan, your score is pretty good. imperial has a tendency to let in people with poorer section 3...well, this is what previous threads imply - hopefully its true!

does anyone know??
crazylemon
**** thouhg they have said If I fail this year to try next year as they think I would benifit from a gap year. Next best thing from an offer I suppose

Well, to be fair you can only ever try your best.

As long as you were just yourself in your interview, just completely chilled and having a normal chat with them, if they still decide they don't want you, then you've got no regrets anyway :smile:

Don't worry anyway. Most people will get 1 rejection, at least.
I rang up the BMAT people and they said 4.7 for section 1 would be in the top fifty.
... per cent :p: (just being pedantic)
Toiletpaper8
Well, to be fair you can only ever try your best.

As long as you were just yourself in your interview, just completely chilled and having a normal chat with them, if they still decide they don't want you, then you've got no regrets anyway :smile:

Don't worry anyway. Most people will get 1 rejection, at least.

Thanks for making me feel better
Is this wrong? Also heard section two has a top fifty percent cut off of 5.0? I find this odd as this website would make it look as if section 2 had the lower cut off....
Mr Halpert
Is this wrong? Also heard section two has a top fifty percent cut off of 5.0? I find this odd as this website would make it look as if section 2 had the lower cut off....

I was under the impression it was the total BMAT score for Imperial.
No, A friend's but they are blooming worried as they have applied to 3 bmat unis and oxford has already rejected them. I havent told anyone my score, I dont see why anyone should really care.
crazylemon
was today

sorry man. at least you got an interview. if you fail this year.. you can apply next year and be ready next time for what they throw at you. :yep:
You mean they add all the sections? They have been instructed not to total up their scores by the BMAT people- I rang them. Also, adding the total would give essay most weight and that is widely seen as unwise.
Reply 3732
crazylemon

aww =[
but you gave it a shot, and that's what matters. you were there, did the interview... got rejected but at least you tried. :smile: :hugs:

im sure you'll get an interview&offer somewhere else :smile:
it's still early. only december. have all the way up till march :wink:
Hyeree, have you heard from UCL?
Reply 3734
OH UCL INTERVIEW ME PLEASE!

I will forever call you University College Of Win, if you do!
UCL for the win, I would love to go there.
I thought you did well in the bmat though baki?
Reply 3737
ShinyShiny
Hyeree, have you heard from UCL?

no ... i wish.
bmat... urgh ESSAY *kills something*
>.<
Which question?
Reply 3739
ShinyShiny
I thought you did well in the bmat though baki?

I wish...

:'(

Latest

Trending

Trending