The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

!MEna
You'll be surprised. I mean, UCL give out interviews and stop until they have filled up all of their places so really, there's a chance that some candidates don't even get considered because of that.

That is true but they have already started interviewing people below 19, and they are interviewing more then 750 - slightly over 800 I believe
Reply 3901
ShinyShiny
That is true but they have already started interviewing people below 19, and they are interviewing more then 750 - slightly over 800 I believe

Spencer said 750! I hope it's 800 though. Scratch that, I hope it's me! :laugh:
ShinyShiny

But i have more than 559 and they havent given me an interview date (im completely paranoid by the way i am sorry)!
Baki

I was told it was slightly over 800 but I cant be sure, they may be waiting to see how the early people turn out or something else. I dont know everything unfortunately! :biggrin:

pepilachat
But i have more than 559 and they havent given me an interview date (im completely paranoid by the way i am sorry)!

I dont know; maybe you dont meet the other criteria or they have just been slow of the mark for the interview letters. I really dont know - check your other information maybe?
yeah but according to here:
http://www.newmediamedicine.com/forum/royal-free-university-college-medical-school/45548-aaaaahhh-bmat-7.html#post635519
its only 60 people with interviews before BMAT - not 150. This greatly improves our chances!!! :P:
Medicine Man
http://www.newmediamedicine.com/forum/royal-free-university-college-medical-school/45548-aaaaahhh-bmat-7.html#post635519
its only 60 people with interviews before BMAT - not 150. This greatly improves our chances!!! :P:

Dont forget 1 of the (me) didnt get an offer. That improves your chances even more almost certain now! :p:
!MEna
You'll be surprised. I mean, UCL give out interviews and stop until they have filled up all of their places so really, there's a chance that some candidates don't even get considered because of that.

So they rank people according to BMAT?:frown:
crazylemon
Dont forget 1 of the (me) didnt get an offer. That improves your chances even more almost certain now! :p:

Im sure you have your potential. Its all upto the interviewers, and their taste. :biggrin: You got imperial still. Good luck.
Medicine Man

Not everyone uses NMM or TSR.
SilentGirl

I think they just interview the 19 people earlier but they take everything into account so it may or may not be true.

Lots of people wh interview with me thought it went badly
I have way less than 5,5,9....ah the fun to get rejected. Im not even expecting an interview from UCL...I would have been better off applying to UCL biomed. Dammit!!
Reply 3911
SilentGirl
Not everyone uses NMM or TSR.

You have to click on the link to understand.
SilentGirl
No, in fact the BMAT scores are irrelevant now. I think they were only used to shortlist candidates who met the 5.0, 5.0, 9.0 threshold while now everything else is being considered from scratch to fill up the rest of places.
DrVas
You have to click on the link to understand.

Understood, Doc.:smile:
!MEna
No, in fact the BMAT scores are irrelevant now. I think they were only used to shortlist candidates who met the 5.0, 5.0, 9.0 threshold while now everything else is being considered from scratch to fill up the rest of places.

I feel sorry for ppl who barely missed that. Longer waiting.

Hmm, I hope the rest of my application saves my day (gap year).
Baki

No news from KCL yet?
Reply 3916
!MEna

I'm guessing that's pretty much the situation now.

Looking at your academic record !MEna, you've got a pretty good chance of getting an interview!

@SIlent Girl: Yes
ShinyShiny
I think they just interview the 19 people earlier but they take everything into account so it may or may not be true.

Lots of people wh interview with me thought it went badly

You have had your UCL interview already? How was it?
Baki
I'm guessing that's pretty much the situation now.

Looking at your academic record !MEna, you've got a pretty good chance of getting an interview!
To be honest, I feel it all comes down to everyone's personal statement, reference and BMAT essay if they even have it?
Reply 3919
!MEna
To be honest, I feel it all comes down to everyone's personal statement, reference and BMAT essay if they even have it?

My Personal Statement is good, my reference is alright to good. Ummm...Essay is crap. :laugh:

Latest

Trending

Trending