Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I keep feeling horny but don’t have a boyfriend or anything what shall I do?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Have you tried dealing with yourself... yourself? I don’t want to get banned so I won’t be more explicit but yeah
Anonymous4769
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I guess that if you are like 13-19 your will more than likely start to feel horny at random for no reason ( besids hormones). Im 14 and just find myself feeling really horny at random from in bed to a business study exam.
Mybiasis_BTS
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous4769)
I guess that if you are like 13-19 your will more than likely start to feel horny at random for no reason ( besids hormones). Im 14 and just find myself feeling really horny at random from in bed to a business study exam.
I’m only twelve and have my period. I’ve had my period for about two years already.
Anonymous4769
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
That's completely normal for your age. Somthing I do when I get horny is "take care of it" aka masturbate but if you haven't done that befor and you dent feel comfterable about it yet that is completely normal aswell some people start at like 9 (like me) and other might not try it until their 20s.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Mybiasis_BTS)
I’m only twelve and have my period. I’ve had my period for about two years already.
What has having your period got to do with it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (62)
15.62%
1 (49)
12.34%
2 (53)
13.35%
3 (78)
19.65%
4 (81)
20.4%
5 (74)
18.64%