Ksi and deji

Watch
Pdugz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Who do people think is going to win?
I think its Gib because Jake Paul thinks oooh I beat Deji. Barely beat him blooded. Deji would destroy jake in a rematch ive heard hes only 5ft 7 but 1) is he because he does look it 2) height is not everything if anoyone saw jrizzy jeremy vs call me ham on the undercards of ksi v logan paul 1 ham was shorter than jeremy but still won. Aneson gib will beat Jake he is shorter but still as ive said height is not everything. Jake claims hes 6ft 2 which will be bullocks and Gib is 5ft 8 according to the pauls but thats bull as well because its from the pauls. Logan actually not to bad as in hes not a pussy but jake paul what is up with the guy "oooh logan lost this whole thing is rigged" oh shut up deji didnt do it when he lost, joe weller didnt do it when ksi won and what is funny is it even him whos lost 😂😂😂😂 no. Even logan didnt cry well he mightve off cam but deji and joe mightve. Deji is a brilliant down to earth guy, i dont know him but I can till he is watching his vids and so does ksi they seem down to earth. Ksi people might argue with but if youve seen him with fans you can see. I dont see why people can hate or dislike the Olatunjis there famlies are nice. Theyve done bad stuff but everyone has. The pauls more on jake arent as good. Ksi and deji are really inspiring and it probably what got a lot of youtubers doing it today.
username193837
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I want Jake Paul to win as we could potentially get KSI vs Jake Paul, if JP loses then that might be the end of YouTube boxing.....
Pdugz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by AnonymousPrince319413)
I want Jake Paul to win as we could potentially get KSI vs Jake Paul, if JP loses then that might be the end of YouTube boxing.....
It will be worth it seeing jake paul on the canvas.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (289)
55.79%
I don't have everything I need (229)
44.21%

Watched Threads