A level psychology opinions (thanks in advance)

Watch
Tatejj
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi guys please could you guys give me some honest advice on a level psychology. Is it as interesting as it’s made out to be? I’m stressing so much over my a level options ( context : bio,psychology,RS) want to be a zoologist/biologist/ psychologist (unsure as of yet)
Hayatee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi!

I am currently at second year and I'm doing A level Psychology (as well as Biology and Sociology).
Psychology in my opinion, definitely the most interesting subject there is, but the subject is very content heavy. if you might potentially want to be a psychologist it would be a good idea to take it at A level.
Alina2019
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Hayatee)
Hi!

I am currently at second year and I'm doing A level Psychology (as well as Biology and Sociology).
Psychology in my opinion, definitely the most interesting subject there is, but the subject is very content heavy. if you might potentially want to be a psychologist it would be a good idea to take it at A level.
Yes it’s content heavy but thinking about the actual exams
They are easier than other A levels
Revision is also easier
Once you learn and answer all the big answer markers
One you have done HAS to appear in the paper
That’s the advantage to psychology and I mean the big mark answers are what get you the marks
Consider it like English literature , you have studied a poem and you write about it in a question asked , you are familiar with the poem hence your answer is better than an unseen poem maybe?
Last edited by Alina2019; 1 year ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (280)
56.57%
I don't have everything I need (215)
43.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed