Solidcommand
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Who has heard back after doing the Job simulation. I’ve heard that they’ve given out rejection emails to some people.
apspirei
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
i’m thinking of applying but i know nothing about the field i want to apply for... do they ever ask any questions relevant to the field expecting you to know anything about it?
Solidcommand
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by apspirei)
i’m thinking of applying but i know nothing about the field i want to apply for... do they ever ask any questions relevant to the field expecting you to know anything about it?
You wouldn’t need knowledge of the service area, from what I’ve seen so far.
rk2002
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Wait you have had a job simulation???? I did the online assessment and still haven't heard back, they emailed me a couple of days ago asking about my application further and said "I will update your application accordingly and we will be contacting you shortly regarding the next steps"
amaanmanji
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Solidcommand)
Who has heard back after doing the Job simulation. I’ve heard that they’ve given out rejection emails to some people.
Progressed through to the final stage assessment, found out on 5th March. But at the moment there are no available assessment dates. I didn't get an email, I had to check my deloitte account
Solidcommand
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by amaanmanji)
Progressed through to the final stage assessment, found out on 5th March. But at the moment there are no available assessment dates. I didn't get an email, I had to check my deloitte account
Same situation here
algoko
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I got a call a week or so after my final interview saying I would have achieved a place but they have cancelled the program due to corona. They said they were providing all the successful applicants with a Deloitte mentor instead - did anyone else get this? I'm not sure what to expect with the mentor?
amaanmanji
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by algoko)
I got a call a week or so after my final interview saying I would have achieved a place but they have cancelled the program due to corona. They said they were providing all the successful applicants with a Deloitte mentor instead - did anyone else get this? I'm not sure what to expect with the mentor?
Yeah this is what I got , bit annoying but whatever
apspirei
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by algoko)
i got this too
amaanmanji
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Has anyone heard from Deloitte since about a mentor?
algoko
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by amaanmanji)
Has anyone heard from Deloitte since about a mentor?
Nope nothing! I'm not really sure when would be the right time to bring it up as I'm sure they have bigger things on their plate right now. I guess as long as they reach out before uni starts, then that's alright.
IBCA25
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi guys sorry to hear about the programme being cancelled. I feel really bad as the program but at least deloitte are giving you guys a mentor. I was just wondering if you has any tips on the application process as im hoping to take it this year thanks for your help
India.r
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by IBCA25)
Hi guys sorry to hear about the programme being cancelled. I feel really bad as the program but at least deloitte are giving you guys a mentor. I was just wondering if you has any tips on the application process as im hoping to take it this year thanks for your help
Are they definitely doing it this year, just wondering as I am interested too, thanks
IBCA25
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I'm afraid I know as much as you but im hoping it is on
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (34)
21.38%
No (125)
78.62%

Watched Threads