The Student Room Group

Uni people - do you guys let your gf go clubbing/partying alone?

Do you guys let your gf go clubbing/partying alone?or with friends?
Reply 1
'let'? :laugh:
Reply 2
Original post by gjd800
'let'? :laugh:

like what do you do, when you want to come to a joint decision
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
like what do you do, when you want to come to a joint decision

no joint decision to be had. if they wanna go out, they're going out

either go with em and have a boss night, or don't
Do you guys let your gf go clubbing/partying alone?or with friends?

Why wouldn’t you?
Reply 5
Original post by Greywolftwo
Why wouldn’t you?

something bad could happen? other guys trying to hit them up and lead to something bad
Umm it's a bit of a red flag if you're going to stop your GF enjoying herself and doing pretty normal student things just because you're insecure...

I'd be worried for her going clubbing alone, as in without any friends, for her safety, rather than worried she'd get off with another guy.
(edited 4 years ago)
You’re not even remotely ready to have a girlfriend. You seem to want to own people, which is rather disturbing.
something bad could happen? other guys trying to hit them up and lead to something bad

If you think this, you are probably quite insecure.

As in your GF would go along with it or they'd be harassed against their consent? Which you choose will be very telling...
I'm not going to lie, if my boyfriend thought it was a privilege to "let" me go clubbing, he wouldn't last very long.
i'd encourage a girl / friend to come with me clubbing, because the raves i attend are not ones in Yates / Popworld (standard clubs on the high street).
I go to music concerts which start at 9/10pm and finish at 6am. Proper nights out.
Does she have to let you go clubbing alone? I get where you're coming from but pretty sure she can look after herself and if you can't even trust her to be loyal, what are you doing in a relationship?
I certainly would not have a problem with it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending