The Student Room Group

guys ask guys

like an ask the other gender, but to confide in your own to see if you're cazy or not, or if people can relate.

Can be about anything.

try not to be rude and all that.
(edited 4 years ago)
hmm how about, u can always tell if u r sick or smth is wrong if u have a sudden period where u stop ur fap routine , cuz u dont feel it rather than not having time.
Original post by burntcherrio
hmm how about, u can always tell if u r sick or smth is wrong if u have a sudden period where u stop ur fap routine , cuz u dont feel it rather than not having time.

I have periods of time where I'll fap every day followed by periods where I don't fap for days but I'm never ill so it's not because of that.
How common is ejaculating a little bit when you defecate?
Original post by awkwardshortguy

not over here I can say that much
Original post by awkwardshortguy

the male g spot is in the ass so it should feel kind of "relieving" but idk about full on ejaculating
sorta did one of these after work once, one of the lads talked about that he occasionally tastes his own spunk. dead weird, 2 years later and it still gets brought up when I see him

(If you’re reading this Tom Stephens you’re a dirty ******* lmao)
Original post by 4StarsOutOf5
sorta did one of these after work once, one of the lads talked about that he occasionally tastes his own spunk. dead weird, 2 years later and it still gets brought up when I see him

not gonna lie It's gone through my mind but I've never actually done it.
Original post by 4StarsOutOf5

Pathetic you would expose your friend like that. A lot of men have done that and many do that at the wishes of their partner.
Original post by aciana
Pathetic you would expose your friend like that. A lot of men have done that and many do that at the wishes of their partner.

Good job I used a fake name then wasn’t it, snowflake

Quick Reply

Latest