Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I honestly cant sleep ive got to be up for college at 8am and I just dislike it, Ive got all this worrying about my future on my mind now, Im too hot I just really can not do it. I cant sleep often. Im back to college after the holidays which im not looking forward to. Just going back and having to put up with being nagged all the time by my ****ing ***** prick teacher. I got laughed at by the mentor when discussing my worries. I tried to get help but I got called rude and got attitude from the teacher. I got laughed at by a ta. I got laughed at by my teacher. I got laughed at by other students. Its just all on my mind because ive got to go back to this **** tomorrow. I cant ask tomorrow for a mentor because my teacher will just give me attitude like she always does when im anxious or down and try to get it sorted, its either she gives me attitude or laughs or she has small respect for my feelings or she makes me feel worse. I just want to sleep right now and I cant. Im just getting hot anxious about my life and it happens very often.

Is anyone just in bed now trying to sleep but just cant?
MajorAmren
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I honestly cant sleep ive got to be up for college at 8am and I just dislike it, Ive got all this worrying about my future on my mind now, Im too hot I just really can not do it. I cant sleep often. Im back to college after the holidays which im not looking forward to. Just going back and having to put up with being nagged all the time by my ****ing ***** prick teacher. I got laughed at by the mentor when discussing my worries. I tried to get help but I got called rude and got attitude from the teacher. I got laughed at by a ta. I got laughed at by my teacher. I got laughed at by other students. Its just all on my mind because ive got to go back to this **** tomorrow. I cant ask tomorrow for a mentor because my teacher will just give me attitude like she always does when im anxious or down and try to get it sorted, its either she gives me attitude or laughs or she has small respect for my feelings or she makes me feel worse. I just want to sleep right now and I cant. Im just getting hot anxious about my life and it happens very often.

Hello, yes I often can't sleep at night. I am very saddened by your situation, in fact I'm shocked. I'm really sorry that life is hard for you at the moment but it can get better. Do you have any family members you can talk to? Friends? Even pets are a good way of relieving anxiety. College is hard but there has to be one lesson that you enjoy so just focus on the positives and try to get the most out of everything. Listen to some music after college, tune the world out, but don't feel alone. I hope this could help you.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by MajorAmren)
Hello, yes I often can't sleep at night. I am very saddened by your situation, in fact I'm shocked. I'm really sorry that life is hard for you at the moment but it can get better. Do you have any family members you can talk to? Friends? Even pets are a good way of relieving anxiety. College is hard but there has to be one lesson that you enjoy so just focus on the positives and try to get the most out of everything. Listen to some music after college, tune the world out, but don't feel alone. I hope this could help you.
I talk to my parents and friend when im feeling anxious but only sometimes. I have never told them the full 100% story of how im feeling everyday. I honestly feel low right now. People at college are just complaining on every little mistake i do, in cooking literally about 45 mins ago i was using a knife to peel a potato and 3 people were just critising me not just that people always just critisise me. All this **** that has happened then ive been critised. Ive been feeling anxious all night. I cant take this anymore. If i did believe my life was going to continue like the way the past few years have gone i dont think i want to continue. Which is scary to say because this is on the internet but its just true.
MajorAmren
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I talk to my parents and friend when im feeling anxious but only sometimes. I have never told them the full 100% story of how im feeling everyday. I honestly feel low right now. People at college are just complaining on every little mistake i do, in cooking literally about 45 mins ago i was using a knife to peel a potato and 3 people were just critising me not just that people always just critisise me. All this **** that has happened then ive been critised. Ive been feeling anxious all night. I cant take this anymore. If i did believe my life was going to continue like the way the past few years have gone i dont think i want to continue. Which is scary to say because this is on the internet but its just true.
Please don't do anything you will regret. Your friend and parents are there for you so make sure you are there for them, no matter how hard life is. So a couple of people criticised you about a potato. They're the idiots, listen don't let people get to you OK? What started all of this?
TeenBlog
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

This is a Quick Tip Note: Speak to your parents and go to the doctor (or go on your own if you can/want to) and speak to them, they can give you medicine that helps you sleep. I take it because I have insomnia and it really helps. If you don't have insomnia, you just can't sleep every now and again etc you can still get this medicine in smaller doses. Hope it all works out though xx
Analyst89
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Maybe you could move college? Just a thought.

You are there for your future and do things outside that make you happy.

I would see a doctor if you are having problems with sleeping.
Last edited by Analyst89; 1 year ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (35)
15.15%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (70)
30.3%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (28)
12.12%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (20)
8.66%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (13)
5.63%
I think it's an unfair expectation (62)
26.84%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.3%

Watched Threads