RIco2610
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have received offers from all my choices with even an unconditional from Bmouth but I really want to go live in London for various reasons.

So, I have applied for Law undergraduate course in Middlesex and UEL. From your experience which one is better? I have a friend in UEL and he said he really likes it but he does sport science which is completely different from what I’m doing, two different campuses as well.

Also, I do boxing and I want to apply for a scholarship, which one would be more of a help?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
I heard Middlesex is very very bad so I’ll say UEL
The Uniqueness
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I heard Middlesex is very very bad so I’ll say UEL
Oh shut up. UEL isn’t better than MDX
Last edited by The Uniqueness; 1 year ago
RIco2610
Rep:
?
Which would one would you recommend me then? I want to have a good uni experience as well as education and sport
rcmotorboy
Badges: 17
Report 1 year ago
What's UEL? UCL? OH UEL... Nah, definitely Middlesex, if UEL looks like UCL, like a desperate attempt to get students to try to be like UCL. Big no no, going to a place like that! Go to Middlesex, all the way!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by RIco2610)
I have received offers from all my choices with even an unconditional from Bmouth but I really want to go live in London for various reasons.

So, I have applied for Law undergraduate course in Middlesex and UEL. From your experience which one is better? I have a friend in UEL and he said he really likes it but he does sport science which is completely different from what I’m doing, two different campuses as well.

Also, I do boxing and I want to apply for a scholarship, which one would be more of a help?
Im going to uel
RIco2610
Rep:
?
What course?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Im going to uel
RIco2610
Rep:
?
(Original post by rcmotorboy)
What's UEL? UCL? OH UEL... Nah, definitely Middlesex, if UEL looks like UCL, like a desperate attempt to get students to try to be like UCL. Big no no, going to a place like that! Go to Middlesex, all the way!
Well I could get an unconditional from them if I put them as first choice but even if I don’t they have me reduced offer which leads me thinking that they are a bit needy ngl
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (17)
18.89%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (25)
27.78%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (8)
8.89%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (9)
10%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (5)
5.56%
I think it's an unfair expectation (24)
26.67%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
2.22%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed