The Student Room Group

help

I am an international student who want to study courses related to biology or chemistry in uni, anyone knows is the subject biochemistry good? is there any other related courses you recommend in the universities like IC, oxibridge, or UCL? or any suggestions for me?
What is your definition of a ‘good’ course?

Subjects you might want to consider include chemistry, biology, biochemistry, biomedical sciences (and disciplines within it such as neuroscience), pharmacology, medicinal chemistry, etc.
You can find a list of all the courses offered by Oxbridge, Imperial, UCL and other universities on their individual websites - I’d suggest looking through these.

I would recommend looking at the structure of various courses and choosing one based on the modules that most interest you. Make sure you’re studying something that you will enjoy.
Original post by neutrophil
What is your definition of a ‘good’ course?

Subjects you might want to consider include chemistry, biology, biochemistry, biomedical sciences (and disciplines within it such as neuroscience), pharmacology, medicinal chemistry, etc.
You can find a list of all the courses offered by Oxbridge, Imperial, UCL and other universities on their individual websites - I’d suggest looking through these.

I would recommend looking at the structure of various courses and choosing one based on the modules that most interest you. Make sure you’re studying something that you will enjoy.

thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending