Oofffffff
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Anyone who’s done it, how do you render the birdhouse?? And how do u draw an isometric view of it??
kawaii_panda101
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
hey, I did Nat 5 graphics last year, I've forgotten some stuff but I might be able to help. Do you use Autodesk software?
Oofffffff
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by kawaii_panda101)
hey, I did Nat 5 graphics last year, I've forgotten some stuff but I might be able to help. Do you use Autodesk software?
OMG TYSM FOR REPLYING I need help ASAP pls reply within the next 1-3hrs! Ok ignore my last question I have a more important one- when drawing orthographic projection manually where do I draw the centre lines? And what do I do if a centre line and an outline project at the same place, which one do I draw?? And how do u do hidden detail on curves/arcs, it would be easier if I could send u a pic of it do u have an Instagram or email or something ?? Pls this is so important 🥺🥺🥺 no one is able to help me I’m so stuck
kawaii_panda101
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Oofffffff)
OMG TYSM FOR REPLYING I need help ASAP pls reply within the next 1-3hrs! Ok ignore my last question I have a more important one- when drawing orthographic projection manually where do I draw the centre lines? And what do I do if a centre line and an outline project at the same place, which one do I draw?? And how do u do hidden detail on curves/arcs, it would be easier if I could send u a pic of it do u have an Instagram or email or something ?? Pls this is so important 🥺🥺🥺 no one is able to help me I’m so stuck
Omg, I am SOOO sorry about not replying soon enough, we completed ours after prelims in January - didn't realise it was urgent. I hope you figured it out or got help some other way again I am so sorry for my lack of response
Oofffffff
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by kawaii_panda101)
Omg, I am SOOO sorry about not replying soon enough, we completed ours after prelims in January - didn't realise it was urgent. I hope you figured it out or got help some other way again I am so sorry for my lack of response
It’s ok don’t worry ahah! Hope the prelim past paper will be easy tho
kawaii_panda101
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Oofffffff)
It’s ok don’t worry ahah! Hope the prelim past paper will be easy tho
Again very sorry I couldn't help and good luck with your paper!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (8)
9.76%
They've been reasonable (30)
36.59%
Not feeling great... (24)
29.27%
They are TERRIBLE! (20)