I have my first mock tomorrow!- And it's Physics!!😞

Watch this thread
username4358788
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Yup, basically what the title says.
Any revision tips, websites, past experiences or condolences are most welcome.
: ).
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
DW...I have my physics Alevel board exam tomorrow!!
Just do past papers and keep revising concepts.
ALL THE BEST! do tell how it goes.
also, r u giving GCSE exam? I might have a website or two.
username4358788
Rep:
(Original post by : ).)
DW...I have my physics Alevel board exam tomorrow!!
Just do past papers and keep revising concepts.
ALL THE BEST! do tell how it goes.
also, r u giving GCSE exam? I might have a website or two.
Thanks, and yes it is GCSE
And now I feel really bad because GCSE physics seem so trivial compared to A-Level Physics
I wish you all the best too! I mean I can't even imagine how stressed you must be. Hope everything goes well and I am sure you'll do great! x
epicnm
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I did my physics mock before Christmas. Make sure you know your equations! I don’t know what exam board you’re doing, but I did paper 1 AQA and 70% of the paper was equation-based and 30% knowledge. I’d use quizlet for revising equations, aswell as Seneca for last minute revision. I believe they also have a night before course for Physics GCSE so i would definitely try that!
username4358788
Rep:
(Original post by epicnm)
I did my physics mock before Christmas. Make sure you know your equations! I don’t know what exam board you’re doing, but I did paper 1 AQA and 70% of the paper was equation-based and 30% knowledge. I’d use quizlet for revising equations, aswell as Seneca for last minute revision. I believe they also have a night before course for Physics GCSE so i would definitely try that!
Thank You so much!
I'm also doing AQA Paper 1. Thanks again!
Aaliahm
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Is there a topic I should focus on more I’ve got my physics mocks tomorrow aswell
username4358788
Rep:
(Original post by epicnm)
Hey, were there also a lot of graph questions... ?(I'm hoping the answer is no...)
willush
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
If you like videos, then there is always freesciencelessons on YouTube. It saved my science GCSEs two years ago as I'm a visual learner, and I ended up going from like a 4 to an 8. Would really recommend giving them a watch as he covers all topics
username4358788
Rep:
(Original post by willush)
If you like videos, then there is always freesciencelessons on YouTube. It saved my science GCSEs two years ago as I'm a visual learner, and I ended up going from like a 4 to an 8. Would really recommend giving them a watch as he covers all topics
Thanks, but whether or not I like videos depends when it comes to me...
I get bored and distracted really really easily, so the video has to be entertaining,
Will definitely try it though!
and I have discovered that I am an auditory learner, so if anyone does have some advice for me pls don't hesitate
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (23)
20%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (12)
10.43%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (8)
6.96%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (20)
17.39%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (29)
25.22%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
20%

Watched Threads