Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjkkll)
    so people with what AS grades do you think can achive AAA??
    It depends how hard you try with resits etc. Its possible you could get UUU and go on to get AAA at A2 with resits (though unlikely as there is probably a good reason for you getting UUU in the first place!).

I've read on here several times that you aren't allowed to put pending down anymore but I don't know how that would work if your school doesn't cash in your grades because you technically won't actually have any AS's will you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjkkll)
    so people with what AS grades do you think can achive AAA??
    Anything. Realistically, though, it becomes increasingly hard. A2 is harder than AS, and resits get in the way.

Some people are unlucky in their AS results, and some people really pick up the pace on their work, but a lot of the time people who think they can jump multiple grades are kidding themselves.

If I was honest, I'd say that BBB is where you have a realistic chance of getting AAA. Especially if they're high Bs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThePenguinMafia)
    Anything. Realistically, though, it becomes increasingly hard. A2 is harder than AS, and resits get in the way.

Some people are unlucky in their AS results, and some people really pick up the pace on their work, but a lot of the time people who think they can jump multiple grades are kidding themselves.

If I was honest, I'd say that BBB is where you have a realistic chance of getting AAA. Especially if they're high Bs.

ahh good, as my AS results will be somewhere between ABBC-BBBD!!

but iv been off school for just over two weeks now, and i said to myself that i would, re-do my ICT coursework to get them from DE to BB, and iv not done that much on it at all, also i was going to revise for my AS resits and for my 1st A2 exams but all iv been able to do is worry if in gonna get the grades i need at AS to be predicted AAA..... and iv been doing my PS and work experience......

am i wasting my time by not getting to grips with my ICT coursework and revising for my Re-sits and learning the rest of my first A2 Exam modules and revising the stuff iv already learnt? cos i really cant be one of those statistics that ****s up A2 cos i dint work enough!!

ReputationRep:
    i agree with thepenguinmafia, A2 is a massive material compared to AS so if anyone is considering jumping up a few grades, make sure you do so by January. after that, its a big joke.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 3, 2008

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.