A-level AQA History Paper 1 and 2 Revision and Study ChatWatch this thread
Welcome A-level AQA History Paper 1 and 2 Revision and Study Chat!
The exam timetable is:
Tuesday 19th May 2020: Paper 1 (7042/1A-L)
Wednesday 3rd June 2020: Paper 2 (7042/2A-T)
How are you feeling about these exams? Do you feel prepared? What have you started doing to prepare for your exams? Comment down below!
1. Create revision resources, whatever they may be it needs to be what works for you. If writing out notes over and over doesn't work for you, please don't waste your time!
2. Use the revision guide to make your notes, the copy from the exam board is your best bet - rather than using copies from other sources.
3. Create a revision timetable if this works for you.
4. Re-read your notes, repetition is the best method of drilling notes into your brain.
5. As it gets closer to the exams complete past papers. The more the better in the end!
This thread is for anyone that is studying A-level History (AQA). Chat below and find other students in the same situation as you! Help each other revise, study and find resources. Good luck everyone
Specification: AQA A-level History Specification
Recommended TSR resources:
Find your Uni group chats here!
Find the History Applicants thread here>>