Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jismith1989)
    Mussolin aside, the ladies go wild for the moustachioed dictators. All that hair-suffused testosterone is enough to loosen the tightest of underwear...
    And the tightest of pussies!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by montyr)
    Well, it is 02.30 after all...

ReputationRep:
    That kind of sophistication will certainly entice the ladies... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    But only ugly ones are reading so who cares

Not to mention it's an internet forum not the real world!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trefusis128)
    That kind of sophistication will certainly entice the ladies... :rolleyes:
    Hey, leave the poor sixth-former alone. He's having fun, staying-up and all; this is riotous for the lil' chap.

(Sorry for the patronisation. )

ReputationRep:
    I know- I jest! Besides, where I live that kinda lingo is the only way into a female lady woman of the opposite sex....

ReputationRep:
    Hey, leave the poor sixth-former alone. He's having fun, staying-up and all; this is riotous for the lil' chap.

(Sorry for the patronisation. )

Im younger than him

ReputationRep:
    Im younger than him
    GET TO BED! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hey this lil' chap might be the one repairing your face one day :lol:

ReputationRep:
    GET TO BED! :p:
    Yes sire.... :no:

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't know... character building I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pendragon)
    I wouldn't know... character building I suppose.
    agreed.

ReputationRep:
    What the hell is ugly anyway? Alot of people consider themselves ugly when they are nothing less than of average looks...If you keep yourself well groomed, nice hair, cleanly shaven, dress well etc. Then the chances are you'll have enough personality to get somewhere with a girl/boy...

To me it's mostly a confidence thing...if you give off a negative vibe people aren't going to find you attractive, give off a positive one and there is more chance they will be even if you aren't george clooney/kylie...

ReputationRep:
    Of course, do; in a 1920s BBC/Oxbridge accent, preferably. It's a synonym for stunning, so my imaginary thesaurus tells me.
    Haha, okay I'll add "smashing", "rather" and "topping" to the vocab too.

And on the dictator issue - all women know:
    Men with Power > Men with Looks
    FACT... ish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reblet)
    Haha, okay I'll add "smashing", "rather" and "topping" to the vocab too.

And on the dictator issue - all women know:
    Men with Power > Men with Looks
    FACT... ish.
    Jolly good.

But how much power would you need to overcome supreme ugliness (hypothetically of course, not from a personal standpoint!)? Prime Minister? (I don't think Brown goes down incredibly with the ladies. :p:) Or would assistant manager in the Stoke-on-Trent branch of Lloyds TSB suffice? Or just being in charge of renewing the pens on wires that get stolen?

ReputationRep:
    What the hell is ugly anyway? Alot of people consider themselves ugly when they are nothing less than of average looks...If you keep yourself well groomed, nice hair, cleanly shaven, dress well etc. Then the chances are you'll have enough personality to get somewhere with a girl/boy...

To me it's mostly a confidence thing...if you give off a negative vibe people aren't going to find you attractive, give off a positive one and there is more chance they will be even if you aren't george clooney/kylie...
    Awwww. I wish the world was like that.

Alas alot of guys are even more critical than girls and will mention to girls that they're putting on weight or aren't as attractive as they used to be etc. Being well groomed and well dressed can't make up for just being a bit plain.

ReputationRep:
    For my sake, I hope women are not this shallow

ReputationRep:
    Jolly good.

But how much power would you need to overcome supreme ugliness (hypothetically of course, not from a personal standpoint!)? Prime Minister? (I don't think Brown goes down incredibly with the ladies. :p:) Or would assistant manager in the Stoke-on-Trent branch of Lloyds TSB suffice?
    Actually Brown was top on one of those "You shouldn't fancy but you do..." polls. haha.

High up politicians all get the ladeeeez. Check out Boris Johnson (:love:) and the like. And everyone fancies their boss if he's vaguely normal looking and nice. Humour, Power, Money - what women want. haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reblet)
    Awwww. I wish the world was like that.

Alas alot of guys are even more critical than girls and will mention to girls that they're putting on weight or aren't as attractive as they used to be etc. Being well groomed and well dressed can't make up for just being a bit plain.
    I agree.

Us men can be ****s. If I wasn't so accustomed to my genitalia, I'd think about changing sex.

ReputationRep:
    For my sake, I hope women are not this shallow
    Not as many shallow women as men alas... Women rate humour as the most important thing in a man, men rate looks... What does that say?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.