GCSE AQA French Paper 1 and 2 and 3 Revision and Study ChatWatch
The exam timetable is:
Tuesday 12th May: Paper 1 (8658/L)
Tuesday 12th May: Paper 2 (8658/R)
Friday 15th May: Paper 3 (8658/W)
How are you feeling about these exams? Do you feel prepared? What have you started doing to prepare for your exams? Comment down below!
1. Create revision resources, whatever they may be it needs to be what works for you. If writing out notes over and over doesn't work for you, please don't waste your time!
2. Use the revision guide to make your notes, the copy from the exam board is your best bet - rather than using copies from other sources.
3. Create a revision timetable if this works for you. Try TSR's tool here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/g/planner
4. Re-read your notes, repetition is the best method of drilling notes into your brain.
5. As it gets closer to the exams complete past papers. The more the better in the end!
This thread is for anyone studying GCSE French(AQA)
. Chat below and find other students in the same situation as you! Help each other revise, study and share resources. Good luck everyone
I was really dissapointed with mine. I got a 6 in reading and a 4 in listening and writing and a 3 speaking. Overall I got a 5 but I'm at a loss as to how to improve my speaking as I can't hear the flaws in my pronunciation and the writing corrections aren't the most helpful.
I'm a Year 10 taking French GCSE this year, I was just wondering if anybody could possibly tell me when the speaking exam dates are?
I know the other dates, it's just that speaking is Paper 1 and I have no clue what I'm supposed to be doing.