BTEC Engineering National (All Units) Summer Assessment Revision and Study Chat Watch

Evil Homer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago

Welcome BTEC ICT National (All Units) Revision and Study Chat!

The exam timetable can be found here!

How are you feeling about these exams? Do you feel prepared? What have you started doing to prepare for your exams? Comment down below!

How to prepare for the exams (general tips)

1. Create revision resources, whatever they may be it needs to be what works for you. If writing out notes over and over doesn't work for you, please don't waste your time!

2. Use the revision guide to make your notes, the copy from the exam board is your best bet - rather than using copies from other sources.

3. Create a revision timetable if this works for you.

4. Re-read your notes, repetition is the best method of drilling notes into your brain.

5. As it gets closer to the exams complete past papers. The more the better in the end!

This thread is for anyone that is studying BTEC Engineering (All Units). Chat below and find other students in the same situation as you! Help each other revise, study and find resources. Good luck everyone
Evil Homer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Will keep updating this post with all the recommended resources, links and useful posts that are mentioned in this group

Specification: BTEC National Level 3 Engineering Specification

Recommended resources:

Recommended TSR resources:

Useful posts:
John Michele
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Who has a Level 3 Extended diploma in engineering Unit 6 (Micro-controller) exam on Friday? to those who have the exam, how have you lot prepared for the exams. And any tips you would like to suggest that would help
Adam R
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
what was it on ?
brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by John Michele)
Who has a Level 3 Extended diploma in engineering Unit 6 (Micro-controller) exam on Friday? to those who have the exam, how have you lot prepared for the exams. And any tips you would like to suggest that would help
How did the exam go?
brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Adam R)
Mines next week.just wondering what it's about. Did it go ?
Ah sorry, thought you meant Friday just gone! I did the course before exams were reintroduced

Good luck next week!
Adam R
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by brainzistheword)
Ah sorry, thought you meant Friday just gone! I did the course before exams were reintroduced

Good luck next week!
Ah ok I thought maybe could tell me what it is but doesn't matter. Cheers
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (50)
35.97%
I really love the subject (37)
26.62%
I don't know what else to do (19)
13.67%
I can't get a job (8)
5.76%
My parents want me to (3)
2.16%