The Student Room Group

Police Assessment Centre Passed!

Scroll to see replies

How long did it take for you to get your results? 😀
Reply 41
Original post by Emmawestlake
I passed :smile:

Hey, I've got mine soon hopefully how much did you do to prepare for the physical assessment everytime i get back into going to the gym we get locked down and loose motivation to do anything.
Reply 42
Original post by Kl7391
Hey, I've got mine soon hopefully how much did you do to prepare for the physical assessment everytime i get back into going to the gym we get locked down and loose motivation to do anything.

As long as you are of barely average fitness don’t worry about it. Level 5:4 on a 15m shuttle is only just above walking pace.
Any update if you have started and how long the whole thing took? I am still waiting on the fitness test and my medical
I'm having my assessments today. We had 4 workshops with the Sargent and all the recruits, I haven't studied anything but reading through all the comments I think I'm ready to do it. Feels like I've recorded all the info from the workshops which were very useful. Mine it's all online. Hopefully I will pass. How long does it take to get the results ?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 45
Hello i hope you're okay, ive got an interview for a PSCO position in about a weeks time, do you know what kinds of questions that they will ask you ? im very nervous and id like to prepare for it at least and not go there and look dumb :frown:
Reply 46
please can anyone help me for a PCSO interview, what kinds of compentancy based questions do they ask?
Original post by Ronela
please can anyone help me for a PCSO interview, what kinds of compentancy based questions do they ask?

I very much doubt anyone here will know. Try policeuk reddit.
Original post by Ronela

Hi @Ronela,

Our Policing account - @P2P- Policing has seen your question and they'll respond in the Q&A at the top of the forum.

I hope all is going well in preparation, and that the answer is what you were looking for!

Thomas :smile:
Hi,

The force will have sent you some details of what the competencies are, they will then ask questions to show your understanding of these competencies.

They will often start the questions with "Give me an example of when you have done .............?

It is likely to be when you have helped someone, supported someone or been proud of what you have done. The questions are very straightforward and look to help you show you are caring and compassionate and act using common sense.

Hope it goes well

KP

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending