The Student Room Group

Weak ejaculation force

For as long as I can remember I’ve always had a weak ejaculation force. It doesn’t shoot out of my penis is just kind of dribbles out but not quite as slow as that sounds. I’m only 16 so it can’t be an age thing. I can’t find any help on google. What could cause it ? Could it stop me having kids in the future?. I masturbate a lot (like 5 times a day ) could that be a reason ?
Original post by Anonymous
For as long as I can remember I’ve always had a weak ejaculation force. It doesn’t shoot out of my penis is just kind of dribbles out but not quite as slow as that sounds. I’m only 16 so it can’t be an age thing. I can’t find any help on google. What could cause it ? Could it stop me having kids in the future?. I masturbate a lot (like 5 times a day ) could that be a reason ?

its perfectly normal, literally me and all my mates get that when *******. Sometimes it will shoot out especially if youve not wanked for a while or are really turned on for a while. Trust me everytime you do stuff with a girl it shoots out.
you do it 5 times a day lol that's why

heck i dont even pray 5 times and day and im a girl oh no

This makes absolutely zero difference to fertility. The most likely cause is that you masturbate very often.
you do it 5 times a day lol that's why

heck i dont even pray 5 times and day and im a girl oh no

Tooo jokes 😂😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest