Turn on thread page Beta

He doesn't make eye contact watch

Announcements

A guy at work will not look at me and feels awkward at times when we say hi like he is nervous. I said hi to him today and he kind of looked away and rushed off. I know I haven't done anything to offend him, he is quite confident and has lots of friends. He glanced at me when talking to everyone at the table at lunch the other day but again made sure he didn't look at me. When we have been to work meetings he makes eye contact then so I don't know if he doesn't want to draw attention. What's his game?

ReputationRep:
    He fancies you!

ReputationRep:
    maybe he either has a silly school boy crush on you...

OR someone's told him you like him and now he feels awkward around you

ReputationRep:
    He wants to shag you even more senseless than you are now.

ReputationRep:
    I think someone likes you !

(and it is probably him)

ReputationRep:
    Eyes are a directly connected to the brain so its very hard to control them, thus they are very useful to communicate, no eye contact means he is insecure, and hiding something, you will not feel attracted to him

ReputationRep:
    Fancies you?

Autistic?

ReputationRep:
    love is in the air..he likes you, by the sound of it, and is really shy due to that fact...awwwww!!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he's just self conscious.

ReputationRep:
    please please dont dislike him for that reason OP, he seriously does like you.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like he likes you...

ReputationRep:
    He has the love bug

ReputationRep:
    probably autistic or has another mental illness

ReputationRep:
    he fancies u , trust :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I'm fairly confident but i can't deal with eye contact unless i really know someone.

Is it only to you? Noone else?

ReputationRep:
    Haha.. maybe you should ask one of his work friends if you've offended him in some way i.e. a nice sly way of finding out somewhat whether he does like you or not!

ReputationRep:
    I reckon in a day he'll be on here asking should he admit his love to her. TSR girls will say "just say i love you and everything will be better", and his life will be ruined. Then she'll be on here wondering why she can't get any better guys cos she's only a size six. She'll accept him later, then when he asks her to eat a bit more because she's unhealthy she'll come onto TSR and the same people will tell her to dump him because his pubes aren't the right length and he doesn't lick her feet.

ReputationRep:
    Oooh he loves you...

Anon & colleague sitting in a tree
    K-I-S-S-I-N-G
    first comes love
    then comes marriage
    then comes the baby in the baby carriage?

ReputationRep:
    Does he make eye-breasts-contact?

I sometimes don't make eye contact 'cause I'm too busy staring at cleavage, :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    He wants to kill you OP. Shifty eyes are something to be wary of. I bet he's sitting at home right now plotting his upcoming assassination.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2008
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.