Turn on thread page Beta

Will need to give evidence - crap watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    This is cross posted directly from a forum where I am allowed to swear, so you'll have to use your imagination with all the *'s

I don't know if you guys all saw in the news about a big ol' fight in Croydon on Wednesday, but that all happened right outside my office and I saw just about all of it. Apparently they are appealing for witnesses and my brother says it would be illegal not to come forward. *******s. I have other, better things I could be doing with my time, especially since I plan to start training at Genesis on Monday. I'll be pissed off if I have to go to court. Surely I won't... there were only about 600 witnesses on the street, including 6 police vans full of cops, 4 marked cars and 1 unmarked car, and no way could anyone be stupid enough to plead not guilty. Word on the street is that she says the cops pepper sprayed her right at the start for no reason. Unless they literally came up to her and sprayed her she's full of ****, because I didn't see that. They did spray her later on though, when they were fighting off a mob and the ***** deserved it.

On the other hand the little C unit I would be giving evidence against deserves whatever she gets. Perhaps if I call that *** guzzling tart enough names in a public forum I would be considered too biased to give evidence. ****ing little ***** that she is.

ReputationRep:
    C unit. Clever :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D-Day)
    C unit. Clever :rolleyes:
    Thanks.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.