The Student Room Group

Bday for ma bestie

It’s my best friends birthday next month and I don’t know what to get her...

I know, I know. I should know what she likes but I’m at a standstill. Christmas ruined my plans completely so I’m back to square one with ideas. I do have inspiration from her gift to me but I don’t want to copy her idea.

What do you get a 19 year old girl? I don’t want to get her jewellery cos that’s cliche and I got it last year.

I’m also low on money so I want to buy something in advance, nothing too expensive but something of good quality and meaningful from me.
She’s a uni student so maybe something relatable to that. I did want to book her an experience of some sort but they seem pricey.

What do you guys think? Any ideas ?
Original post by Anonymous
It’s my best friends birthday next month and I don’t know what to get her...

I know, I know. I should know what she likes but I’m at a standstill. Christmas ruined my plans completely so I’m back to square one with ideas. I do have inspiration from her gift to me but I don’t want to copy her idea.

What do you get a 19 year old girl? I don’t want to get her jewellery cos that’s cliche and I got it last year.

I’m also low on money so I want to buy something in advance, nothing too expensive but something of good quality and meaningful from me.
She’s a uni student so maybe something relatable to that. I did want to book her an experience of some sort but they seem pricey.

What do you guys think? Any ideas ?

Happy Birthday to your bestie :biggrin:
Perhaps, get her a gift card to her fav shop or restaurant?
Reply 2
I'm not an expert as I've never given a gift to a friend but you could consider making something?
Maybe like a friendship scrapbook or something and include a bar of their favourite chocolate. Just an idea I'm not sure how it would work.
Nothing, me and my best friend never get each other anything. Once I got her chocolate but we ended up sharing anyway.
does she like books? or stuff to do with her career might be different?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending