chowderpie5
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Dear _____,
I would like to express my interest in the opportunity to become a Deputy Head Girl. I have I recognize the laborious and demanding nature that this role presents and by speaking with people who are currently in this position, I am excited by the challenges that it offers. To me, this position is not only about inspiring the students around you but creating a great environment where people can create memories that last throughout the school year. I believe that this person should be able to bridge the gaps between age groups to increase the connectivity between the years, this way the younger students could feel more comfortable coming to the older students for help if need be. The school has supported me immensely throughout 5 years and I indubitably think it would be a great honor to give back and conclude my years at _______ by being in one of the most reputable positions available.
I strongly believe that I bring a set of talents that will be valuable to the students and teachers at ______. Previously I had the role of prefect in year 11 and I enjoyed the experience of communicating and helping the students below me; because of this experience I have honed my abilities in problem-solving and decision making, providing a solid foundation for the Deputy head girl position. I am eager to contribute my strengths and ideas that I have learned from being a student at_____. Volleyball and other various sports have aided me in becoming an extroverted and personable communicator with a proven track record in teamwork. My focus on building strong relationships with everyone has been a valuable asset throughout my career. I consider my greatest strength is learning from my mistakes not just in academics but in sports as well, for example, I have learned from my year 11 exams to become more organized and have better time management skills and of course to give 110% in anything I do.
If I was put in this position I would like to add more non-sports related house events for students who would love to support their house, however, do not accel in sporting events. I would also implement a ‘just student assembly’ once a month, this is where someone of the student body wants to know more about something and have an assembly to learn about that particular topic.

I look forward to your response, thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

_______
tnguyen5
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have I recognise? --> first line
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (402)
56.3%
I don't have everything I need (312)
43.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise