Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    argh i've just spent 5 hours grooming an awful matted newfoundland and feel like i want to die

the obvious thing to do would have been to shave the dog off but the owner didn't want the dog to look bad :rolleyes:

why is it some people are too lazy to groom their animals, it really gets on my nerves, i spend at least 20 minutes a day combing my dog and so it infuriates me when people who have a dog that needs one quick brush a week are too lazy to do this

i know i'm ranting but it's so unfair on the dogs, it's uncomfortable and unpleasant

if you can't put the time in, don't get one

/rant over

feel free to join my ranting if you want or maybe even attempt to defend the lazy sods who think dog groomers have nothing better to do than untangle their dogs

i feel slightly better already :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    I quite agree with the ranting. There's some people round me who shave their BORDER COLLIE because they can't be bothered to groom him. How mean's that? The properly shave him too, so that he's all bristly. Not good. I also hate it when people buy a dog because it's cute but don't realise how much work it needs. Like all the people buying poodles and bichon frises. They are cute and fluffy-looking but they are also high maintenance grooming-wise, but people seem to ignore that fact and assume that the doggy will just groom itself. Meanies

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2008
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.