Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I had a health issue where I was taken into hospital a day after I took an exam. I decided to not go to the GP until after my exam so I had more time to revise. But my health was really bad before I went to hospital and during the exam and IK I got really bad in this exam. I couldn’t sleep for days and I couldn’t eat, I felt faint. Would they still consider me for extenuating circumstances for this exam even though I was in hospital a day after? My health really impacted my performance in my opinion but there isn’t much proof that I was ill at the time even though I really was (university)
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I had a health issue where I was taken into hospital a day after I took an exam. I decided to not go to the GP until after my exam so I had more time to revise. But my health was really bad before I went to hospital and during the exam and IK I got really bad in this exam. I couldn’t sleep for days and I couldn’t eat, I felt faint. Would they still consider me for extenuating circumstances for this exam even though I was in hospital a day after? My health really impacted my performance in my opinion but there isn’t much proof that I was ill at the time even though I really was (university)
Does your university have a fit-to-sit policy (i.e. if you turn up and complete an exam, you're self-certifying that you are well enough to do so)?
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Would they still consider me for extenuating circumstances for this exam even though I was in hospital a day after? My health really impacted my performance in my opinion but there isn’t much proof that I was ill at the time even though I really was (university)
Very unlikely.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (27)
13.17%
I need help researching courses (14)
6.83%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.39%
I need help with my personal statement (85)
41.46%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (51)
24.88%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.46%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (16)
7.8%

Watched Threads