Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    End of the Road.

There seems to be a few people from down south on these boards...just wondering if anyone else is going this year?

my apologies if this has already been posted.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, but it sounds ace

ReputationRep:
    guess i'll be on my lonesome then haha

ReputationRep:
    Bon Iver
    British Sea Power
    Conor Oberst and the Mystic Valley Band
    El Guincho
    Laura Marling
    Low
    Mercury Rev
    Micah P Hinson
    The Mountain Goats
    Noah And The Whale
    Pete And The Pirates
    Peter And The Wolf
    Richard Hawley

Looks good.

ReputationRep:
    I'm stewarding 'caues I couldn't afford it otherwise. Line-up makes me want to wet myself a little bit...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crosseyed And Painless)
    I'm stewarding 'caues I couldn't afford it otherwise. Line-up makes me want to wet myself a little bit...
    see you there

ReputationRep:
    i can't afford to go. sun kil moon are touring around that time, which is good. but as far as i'm aware dirty three, low, akron/family and the mountain goats aren't. this makes me sad.

ReputationRep:
    nope, not my kind of music i'm afraid

ReputationRep:
    Yup, me, my best mate, and our boyfriends are coming! Missing a couple days off college but never mind :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ApathyAndExhaustion)
    i can't afford to go. sun kil moon are touring around that time, which is good. but as far as i'm aware dirty three, low, akron/family and the mountain goats aren't. this makes me sad.
    woah the mountain goats are going for sure! they're like one of the main bands i want to seeee

ReputationRep:
    i know they're playing the festival - what i meant was that they don't seem to be touring the uk at the same time, which is what sun kil moon are doing. generally smaller bands tend to coincide festival appearances with other headline dates. makes the trip over more feasible and also saves them having to come back and tour the UK separately if that was in their plans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ApathyAndExhaustion)
    i know they're playing the festival - what i meant was that they don't seem to be touring the uk at the same time, which is what sun kil moon are doing. generally smaller bands tend to coincide festival appearances with other headline dates. makes the trip over more feasible and also saves them having to come back and tour the UK separately if that was in their plans.
    They're playing in London ULU on the 15th of September (I'll have to rush back from EOTR), and peeping on the forum there were some sketchy dates for elsewhere in the country, but nothing official and book-able yet.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.