Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I know there's a thread open already about theory test but my question is different.

Are the questions on most of the CD's and books (the CD I've got is Driving Test Success 2008 Edition) the exact same ones that might come up on the test? And what about the video clips for the hazard test?

Cheers guys.

ReputationRep:
    driving test sucess has that same questions as in the real test (bank of over 900 questions) and the hazarperception are based on those in the test (DVLA only give out very few example so they made their own)

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok so the questions that will come up are the ones on the program then?That obviously doesn't mean that I will come across them as I doubt I will do them all.

So about the videos, they not the ones that will come up, but they are in some way similar right?

The videos are similar in style and format but are harder than the ones on the real thing.

ReputationRep:
    Glad to hear that. One more question guys, how many clicks will it actually allow me to do before it says that I got 0 because I clicked too many times? I know I can't just click all the time but like are 6/7 clicks allowed?

ReputationRep:
    thats fine I was averaging that in my test no warning signs

ReputationRep:
    You might like to try a new site that went live not too long ago, it deals with the theory test and HPT for all categories:

http://www.drivingtheory4all.co.uk

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.