The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
x-pixie-lottie-x
maybe.....but if he felt like that... why not just say it :s-smilie:

x

I'll be honest. I think it's because he probably doesn't regard you very highly.
maybe, but he never seemed the kind of person to stop and think about things before he says them... normally he just blerts them out...
he probably never even thought to tell me and expects me to know... lol
damn my absense of psychic abilities!
x
People and their attitudes change. Maybe that's it, I dunno.
Reply 23
x-pixie-lottie-x
maybe, but he never seemed the kind of person to stop and think about things before he says them... normally he just blerts them out...
he probably never even thought to tell me and expects me to know... lol
damn my absense of psychic abilities!
x

Sorry, was a bit harsh earlier.

But yeah, Smoobla is - I fear - right.

And then you add in the fact that he might have well liked the arrangement to begin with, but has since decided that it's not something he's comfortable with. So rather than have to face the conversation with you, he's chosen to go the opposite way... Unfortunate, sorry.
Drewski
Sorry, was a bit harsh earlier.

dont worry im quite good at ignoring things:wink:

But yeah, Smoobla is - I fear - right.

So rather than have to face the conversation with you, he's chosen to go the opposite way... Unfortunate, sorry.

thats what im thinking...it just p's me off a bit, im all for brutal honesty, i like to know exactly where i stand lol
x
**** him. [ not literally]
Reply 26
x-pixie-lottie-x
dont worry im quite good at ignoring things:wink:

Charming:rolleyes: :p:

x-pixie-lottie-x
thats what im thinking...it just p's me off a bit, im all for brutal honesty, i like to know exactly where i stand lol
x

Thing is, not everyone's comfortable giving it!
Reply 27
x-pixie-lottie-x
Right...
im kinda angry so if this doesn't make sense sorry!
but basically i was complaining of boredom to a friend and he said "sorry id offer for you to come round but iv met a new lass so it isn't right"
but if were just friends why does he have to stop seeing me :s-smilie:
Okay we did have sex a few times obviously that cant happen, but basically it suggests that it was all about the sex for him and i'm hurt because i thought we were friends.....
also he just randomly stops replying to msn messages now, like mid convocation he just stops replying...
"gah" some guys are such arses!:frown:
x

Hun, don't take this the wrong way- but if you **** a friend, i can see why that friend might be worried about his current relationship....
Reply 28
To add to that, what he said was also unfair..it does seem to have been all about the sex....you can either confront him or just em off :smile:
Lithium
Hun, don't take this the wrong way- but if you **** a friend, i can see why that friend might be worried about his current relationship....

i can understand that, its perfectly reasonable, but i feel that he may of taken it a little to the extreme, not even talking normally....
To add to that, what he said was also unfair..it does seem to have been all about the sex....you can either confront him or just em off :smile:

the only thing that bugs me is that its like a total change in him, i mean, its like he's suddenly gone from someone who honestly cared, who seemed to know me...
to thinking by me saying i was bored that i was asking for sex :s-smilie:.... i think thats what made me angry his assumption that i wanted him to invite me to his....

i decided i cant be doing with him.... lol
Reply 30
x-pixie-lottie-x

Probably for the best!
Reply 31
x-pixie-lottie-x
i can understand that, its perfectly reasonable, but i feel that he may of taken it a little to the extreme, not even talking normally....

the only thing that bugs me is that its like a total change in him, i mean, its like he's suddenly gone from someone who honestly cared, who seemed to know me...
to thinking by me saying i was bored that i was asking for sex :s-smilie:.... i think thats what made me angry his assumption that i wanted him to invite me to his....

i know, but he might really like this girl, and he might just be really paranoid...thats all. But i hope i didnt come off as too harsh...:p:
he may be... lol dont worry you didnt... x
And if you have no feeling for him and just see it as a casual sex partner, why are you so p'd off. Are you sure u dont have feeling for him? Seems to me you do...
tom the mathematician
And if you have no feeling for him and just see it as a casual sex partner, why are you so p'd off. Are you sure u dont have feeling for him? Seems to me you do...

he wasnt a casual sex partner he was a friend...
OP, I'm in a similar boat. Found out this guy I've slept with twice who said all the right things to me just used me for sex :frown: At the time, I thought ít was the right thing to do. But then last night, he came out with me, then his friend rang him, she came out too and he said 'ok, no more kisses and cuddles cos I'm seeing this girl.' then she turns up and he's all over her like a rash. I was/am so upset. He'd just asked me for sex, which thankfully I said no to, and then he did this straight away. He rang me twice this morning to apologise and see if I was ok, but I still feel upset. I'm not the only girl he's done it to according to his friend. And his friend said that everything he's said to me isn't actually true and he said the opposites to him. However, he does this to all the girls as I caught him out last night doing it saying he didn't want this girl to come out, but then once she was there it was a different story. Feel used and down and upset but not angry with him. I still want to be friends and so does he (or so he says). Argh, so messed up :bawling:

Latest

Trending

Trending