Zarin_176
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
So for A levels I’m currently doing Religous Studies, Sociology and Health and Social care.
Anyone got any advice on what career path I can do go to with these subjects.
Thelastdiadem
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
- Nursing
- Social Work
- Law
- Care work
- Childcare
- Psychology
- Teaching
- Policing

There's loads of careers that you could look into but honestly, I'd go with my gut in this one.

Bit of background on me... I studied English Lit, Sociology and History.

I considered loads of different degrees/careers.
Starting with Policing, then primary teaching, finally I applied for BA Social Work. However, after getting into uni, I decided not to take my place and accept an apprenticeship. I now work on the railway and I absolutely love life.

I'm telling you this because, it just shows that you can literally do anything, completely your choice
Zarin_176
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by Thelastdiadem)
- Nursing
- Social Work
- Law
- Care work
- Childcare
- Psychology
- Teaching
- Policing

There's loads of careers that you could look into but honestly, I'd go with my gut in this one.

Bit of background on me... I studied English Lit, Sociology and History.

I considered loads of different degrees/careers.
Starting with Policing, then primary teaching, finally I applied for BA Social Work. However, after getting into uni, I decided not to take my place and accept an apprenticeship. I now work on the railway and I absolutely love life.

I'm telling you this because, it just shows that you can literally do anything, completely your choice
Thank you soooo much for taking out your time to reply this. I’ll surely look I into it. I’m just sooo confused
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (619)
33.7%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (772)
42.03%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.81%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed