The Student Room Group

Adult nursing interview at Lincoln university

Hiya,
I am heading to lincoln for my adult nursing interview this week. I was wondering is there anyone who could give me any tips about the interview? If there is anyone who has been there before.
I would’ve great full for any help at all, thanks.
I'm hopefully going to Lincoln too! Just relax and don't over exaggerate things as my friend who had an interview for there last year did, they found out and she got kicked out lol
Hi, I'm Lexy, a current Lincoln student! Just wanted to say that I hope your interview went well! If you have anymore interviews just stay relaxed and be yourself! Good luck for the future!
Original post by Darercadaly05
Hiya,
I am heading to lincoln for my adult nursing interview this week. I was wondering is there anyone who could give me any tips about the interview? If there is anyone who has been there before.
I would’ve great full for any help at all, thanks.

Did you get an offer?!
Reply 4
Hi, how did you get on? Do you have any tips? As I am applying to Lincoln for nursing 😊
Did you get an offer?
Original post by Charliemosman
Did you get an offer?

Yes I did!
When did you get it? I had my interview on the 27th Jan and still haven't heard anything :/
Original post by Charliemosman
When did you get it? I had my interview on the 27th Jan and still haven't heard anything :/

I got mine about a week after, I’d give them a call and say that you had your interview on 27th January and have heard nothing back from the university, and with student finance opening as well as accommodation if you’re going into accommodation, you’d like to make sure you’re prepared :smile: Hope this helps!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending