zidio
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I hold conditional offers for Psychology at both University of Nottingham and Nottingham Trent. I was able to go to Trent for an open day and really enjoyed the uni and course however I was unable to go to a Nottingham uni open day as I couldn’t get the time off work Because I have these opportunities in my hands I’d love to hear your experiences and opinions of the Psychology course at both unis to help me make my decision!

Also to add! I’ve looked at ranking tables for Psychology and they are no help lol one will have Nottingham uni in 19th with Trent 29th and another will have Trent 9th and Nottingham uni nowhere to be seen.
Last edited by zidio; 1 year ago
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by zidio)
I hold conditional offers for Psychology at both University of Nottingham and Nottingham Trent. I was able to go to Trent for an open day and really enjoyed the uni and course however I was unable to go to a Nottingham uni open day as I couldn’t get the time off work Because I have these opportunities in my hands I’d love to hear your experiences and opinions of the Psychology course at both unis to help me make my decision!

Also to add! I’ve looked at ranking tables for Psychology and they are no help lol one will have Nottingham uni in 19th with Trent 29th and another will have Trent 9th and Nottingham uni nowhere to be seen.
Nottingham is the better uni and you should try to attend an Applicant day
zidio
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by harrysbar)
Nottingham is the better uni and you should try to attend an Applicant day
Thanks! I was expecting to not get the chance to visit Nottingham Uni as they say they email about offer-holder days within a week of receiving your offer and I hadn’t received one but I just checked my mail and they sent me one earlier today! Coincidence!!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (20)
7.66%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
14.56%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
17.62%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
14.56%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (72)
27.59%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
18.01%

Watched Threads