Nasreeno
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi i have failed my second placement due to me telling my PE i felt she did not support me enough.now i am having problems getting a repeat placement. I would like to take this further please can you advise.
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Nasreeno)
Hi i have failed my second placement due to me telling my PE i felt she did not support me enough.now i am having problems getting a repeat placement. I would like to take this further please can you advise.
Okay, so from the start it seems clear that something didn't go quite right with one of your previous placements. Do you want advice on trying to address this and make sure it doesn't happen again, or are you looking to move on and seek another placement? I'd suggest concentrating on one thing at a time here.

Is this part of an undergraduate degree programme you're doing, postgrad teacher training, or something else?
Nasreeno
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am looking to move on and find another placement but my tutor said they can not find me one until July this year, I failed my placement April 2019. I am in my final year doing a social work BA degree and just need to find a statutory placement but have been told they can not find it one for me. Do you know if I am able to look myself or do the uni have to find it for me. I am doing an undergraduate degree.
Last edited by Nasreeno; 1 month ago
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Nasreeno)
I am looking to move on and find another placement but my tutor said they can not find me one until July this year, I failed my placement April 2019. I am in my final year doing a social work BA degree and just need to find a statutory placement but have been told they can not find it one for me. Do you know if I am able to look myself or do the uni have to find it for me. I am doing an undergraduate degree.
Thanks for the reply.

So are they offering a placement from July for you? If you can't find anything better then my advice would be to take it.

I don't know a huge amount about social work so I'll let someone else advise about finding your own placements, though I have moved your thread into the social work forum for you. :yy:

Hope you get it sorted out.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgrad open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (274)
66.02%
No (141)
33.98%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed