The Student Room Group

Atkins apprenticeship 2020

hi I've applied for the project management apprenticeship and have booked my telephone interview so was wondering if anyone's done it and can give some tips

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
why atkins?why apply to the industry you applied to?discuss your backgound, uni and experience maybe
hiya. What apprenticeship scheme did you apply to?
Original post by Markianb12
hi I've applied for the project management apprenticeship and have booked my telephone interview so was wondering if anyone's done it and can give some tips

Hi. I also had a phone interview but what the civil engineering degree apprenticeship scheme on the 2nd of Jan. How do you telephone interview go and who was the interviewer?
Reply 4
hi I did project management and im not sure if the interview went well or not but it wasn't horrible Im not sure who the interviewer was as i was a bit nervous and forgot
hi I did project management and im not sure if the interview went well or not but it wasn't horrible Im not sure who the interviewer was as i was a bit nervous and forgot

What you should is call atkins up. Tell them to direct you to their apprenticeship recruitment team hotline and get them to find who was your phone interviewer. Get their email and email them one or two paragraphs on why you should be the chosen candidate to go to the next step.
I know someone who thought their phone interview didnt go well but sent the email to their interview and that made him go to the next stage
Original post by hukthebook
What you should is call atkins up. Tell them to direct you to their apprenticeship recruitment team hotline and get them to find who was your phone interviewer. Get their email and email them one or two paragraphs on why you should be the chosen candidate to go to the next step.
I know someone who thought their phone interview didnt go well but sent the email to their interview and that made him go to the next stage

Dunno if this could help you. Was it Bina Atherley. She was my interviewer

What area are you applying for. Im applying for the Warrington branch
Reply 8
Brentford London
Reply 9
guys I know we all applied to degree apprenticeship knowing the benefits aswell as the things we will have to give up. I know degree apprenticeship are gonna be intense and we even thou we are expected to work 40 hours a week we realistically are gonna work like 50 hours and the workload is probably gonna be intense. but unfortunately I do not know anyone who has done it before and want to know the extent to how intense it is like will we still be able to relax once a while and go chill in the weekends or visit your mates in thier unis
guys I know we all applied to degree apprenticeship knowing the benefits aswell as the things we will have to give up. I know degree apprenticeship are gonna be intense and we even thou we are expected to work 40 hours a week we realistically are gonna work like 50 hours and the workload is probably gonna be intense. but unfortunately I do not know anyone who has done it before and want to know the extent to how intense it is like will we still be able to relax once a while and go chill in the weekends or visit your mates in thier unis

What date did you do the phone interview?
around the start of January
around the start of January

Did you get a email stating if you were successful and have been invited to the assessment centre or not successful in the phone interview? I got an email about the result of my phone interview last friday on the 17th so around 14 days after my phone interview. What about you?
oh wow that's quick I was told they will reply back end of the month not exactly when. I haven't gotten a response yet but hopefully I'll get it next week. kind of nervous. did u get accepted and did u apply for project management at central London
oh wow that's quick I was told they will reply back end of the month not exactly when. I haven't gotten a response yet but hopefully I'll get it next week. kind of nervous. did u get accepted and did u apply for project management at central London

Ye I got accepted thanks to God. The email was basically an invite to the assessment centre telling me I will have a group exercise, group discussion and manager interview. I applied to the Atkins office for the civil engineering apprenticeship in Warrington.
ok np good luck for the assessment centre
My daughter went to the assessment centre last week and received her offer on Monday. This was for the degree apprenticeship in project management. I will ask her to post some feedback and tips on here.Good luck!
the assessment centers for project management are around February 25 so I don't know where your she went? can you ask her if it was 100% a assesment center
the assessment centers for project management are around February 25 so I don't know where your she went? can you ask her if it was 100% a assesment center

Have you received the invite email to the assessment centre?
Hi, she went to the Bristol assessment centre last Monday and the positions were offered a week later.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending