Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello,
I just got a conditional offer of ABC for Pharmacy at KCL. I havn't heard back from Manchester yet, but I'm wondering whether KCL is worth it? I know London is really expensive and I'm not sure if I can handle all these debts at the end, but KCL offers alot of placements and the opportunity to study abroad for a year or even a semester, which really makes me wanna go there. But cost and accomadations, just money in general really worries me. I wanna preferably study in Manchester Uni as I live in Manchester and wouldnt need to find some where to live, so living costs is reduced significantly for me. But for the Pharmacy course in Manchester, they don't offer opportunities to study abroad and I'm not sure about placements, but if someone do know anything about it, please share the info. I also wanna know whether there are a lot of Chinese students in KCL as I know Manchester currently has the most Chinese students. Is it also possible to switch courses in the uni after theyve given you an offer? As I want to change pharmacy into biochemistry with industrial experience in manchester as theres more opportunities and experience available around the course.
sumayass
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
you got an abc offer for kings college london wow i am also predicted abc and i applied, i thought the entry requirements were aab though?
uchiha01
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i applied woth predicted ABB and they gave me a contextual offer of ABC because of my high school and area. Should have applied UCL as well, they do contextual as well.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by sumayass)
you got an abc offer for kings college london wow i am also predicted abc and i applied, i thought the entry requirements were aab though?
Hi, did you get an offer from kings college london - if you don’t mind me asking
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Anyone know who the admissions tutor for pharmacy at Manchester is? Is it Susan Cochran?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (27)
35.06%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (8)
10.39%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (4)
5.19%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (23)
29.87%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (9)
11.69%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (6)
7.79%

Watched Threads