loolinda98
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
if I got D*D in health and social care foundation and then am predicted minimum D*DD for the Extended diploma do I reach the requirements to do adult nursing because I received a letter saying I do not receive the requirements so was rejected. I called and was told any times that it was good then why would I have been told the reason was not reaching the entry requirements? please help this is my first choice thanks!!
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by loolinda98)
if I got D*D in health and social care foundation and then am predicted minimum D*DD for the Extended diploma do I reach the requirements to do adult nursing because I received a letter saying I do not receive the requirements so was rejected. I called and was told any times that it was good then why would I have been told the reason was not reaching the entry requirements? please help this is my first choice thanks!!
For which course?
You can just ring admissions and ask where you fall short .

It says for BTEC the following- do you meet these requirements? You must have 60+ credits of science.

The Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care (Health Studies) or Health Science should be passed with a minimum of DDM as the final award to include a minimum of 60 academic science credits, plus GCSE English and maths grade 4 (C) or above. Other relevant Extended Diplomas may be considered if they include 60 credits out of the list below:

Development Through the Life Stages
Anatomy and Physiology for Health and Social Care
Sociological Perspectives for Health and Social Care
Physiological Disorders
Health Psychology
Nutrition for Health and Social Care
Complementary Therapies for Health and Social Care
Human Inheritance for Health and Social Care
Infection Prevention and Control
Physiology of Fluid Balance
Psychological Perspectives for Health and Social Care
Biochemistry for Health
Science for Health

If an applicant is not taking 60 credits of acceptable science credits, they must also have an A level science subject at grade B.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Nottingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 26 Jun '20
    Sat, 27 Jun '20
    Fri, 11 Sep '20

Do you get study leave?