Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    A friend of mine, well a sex buddy to be precise has said that she'd like to go do it in a car as she says it would be quite exhilirating.
    Now that may be. But I am 6"3 and drive a Fiat Punto. Now, I think I'm just gonna have to say we're sticking to conventional stuff. Sorry -

But this gave me the idea for this:
    What vehicles, based on the differing size and frame of people would be best for each sort of person:

1) Thin built, short people
    2) Medium built, short people
    3) Obese built, short people
    4) Thin built, tall people
    5) Medium built, tall people
    6) Obese built, tall people

And then please state what vehicle you'd reckon would be best for all groups of people taking into account the extreme ends of the scale - from anorexic midgets with no legs to 80ft jolly green giants on stilts with whale blubber.

And if you ever see two of those together - please do two things for me:
    1) Don't be racist
    2) Laugh your damn arse off

Thank you -

EDIT: Also take into account vehicles that won't be attractive to doggers or whoever - Unless you'd want the attraction of course.

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't matter the size of anyone, a hummer would be the best full stop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indievertigo)
    Don't you reckon a mammoth thing like that would draw attention - Although I guess that'd add to the exhiliration :rolleyes: perhaps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indievertigo)

Apart from the obese, who'd be more at home in an ice cream van.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FyreFight)
    lmao - :laugh: - I'll rep you for that to balance any possible negs from mardy bleeders :yy: remind me though, I gotta queue

ReputationRep:
    Tall, thin- a limo ftw.

ReputationRep:
    Just go for a transit van. With windows if the thought of getting caught in the act gets you going.

ReputationRep:
    Camper vans are sexy though :hippie:, surely the general loveliness has to be taken into account?

ReputationRep:
    Course it'd draw attention, but as long as you've not cut corners, you'll have tinted windows. Passerbys might notice the rocking motion and hear some oohs, but then you could just drive away, unseen. (though I don't think the front windscreen is tinted )

ReputationRep:
    A limo for all.

ReputationRep:
    My ex was 6'2 and we managed it in the back seat of his Peugeot 206, doing it in the car doesn't seem that exhilirating to me but thats coming from someone who lost their virginity in the back seat of a car. My boyfriend is obese so despite him having a volvo there still isn't enough room. If you aren't comfortable doing it the car but she still wants the excitement of doing it in an uncoventional place do it on the car, nothing quite like sex on the bonnet of the car in the middle of the night, make sure she is wearing a skirt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hippieglitter)
    My ex was 6'2 and we managed it in the back seat of his Peugeot 206. My boyfriend is obese so despite him having a volvo there still isn't enough room. If you aren't comfortable doing it the car but she still wants the excitement of doing it in an uncoventional place do it on the car, nothing quite like sex on the bonnet of the car in the middle of the night, make sure she is wearing a skirt.
    Good advice. I'll tell her that. I can deal with that - :cool:

Keep suggesting vehicles though - perhaps just vehicles that would be interesting to do it in. I imagi a three-wheel van to be amusing as hell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FyreFight)
    was it good?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pseudomuse)
    was it good?

The raspberry ripple tasted slightly salty, but I can't complain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thats funny)
    Good advice. I'll tell her that. I can deal with that - :cool:

Keep suggesting vehicles though - perhaps just vehicles that would be interesting to do it in. I imagi a three-wheel van to be amusing as hell.
    My boyfriend promised me a VW hippy van for my graduation that we can go away in together (on the condition that i don't paint it pink). Can't wait to get that and christen it with him hehe. Yeah vans are always a good bet for size. My boyfriend once suggested a hearse, perfect size to build a bed in the back and get tinted or one way windows.

ReputationRep:
    why not just open the sunroof for more legroom?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    why not just open the sunroof for more legroom?
    Ain't got one. Honestly, it's cramped in there. Anyway, Hippieglitter's idea is what I'm happy with. So - yeah -

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thats funny)
    Ain't got one. Honestly, it's cramped in there. Anyway, Hippieglitter's idea is what I'm happy with. So - yeah -
    you could always play Sextris :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hippieglitter)
    My boyfriend promised me a VW hippy van for my graduation that we can go away in together (on the condition that i don't paint it pink). Can't wait to get that and christen it with him hehe. Yeah vans are always a good bet for size. My boyfriend once suggested a hearse, perfect size to build a bed in the back and get tinted or one way windows.
    Sounds cool, but I don't want to have to fork out for a van just for sex lol - :rolleyes: - she'll probably suggest I do, balls.
    A hearse - Wow. You could scare folks with that, people think zombies have risen starting with whatever is in the tinted hearse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    you could always play Sextris :woo:
    omg human jigsaw puzzle - lol -

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.