Turn on thread page Beta

*please move to fashion & beauty)

I'm a fat teenage guy and my wardrobe contains a lot of clothes, maybe 20-25 different tshirts, a lot of them nice, but I only tend to wear 3-4 of them in rotation, because they are the only loose, more baggy ones. Any of the others will emphasise my "man-boobs" and although you can still make them out with the baggy tshirts, they are less visible..

Bit of a weird thread I guess, but what are other peoples thoughts on me wearing more normal clothes even if it emphases my man-boobs.. I definitely wouldn't feel comfortable with it, but I can't keep wearing the same 3/4 things every day for the holiday right?

Thanks..

ReputationRep:
    Go to the fitness sub forum.

Deal with the cause of the problem, not the symptoms.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm..When I used to be bigger, I did the same thing. Ive lost loads of weight since uni and now gym everyday. My pecs are more toned now so I wear slim fit, size small T-shirts now, which line my body and make the pecs look more firm. If you have a big stomach dont do this if not, try tight shirts.

ReputationRep:
    Just go to the gym / eat less / eat more healthily etc.

Then when you've lost weight, you can wear your nice clothes

And don't buy small clothes! There for small, slim people like me

ReputationRep:
    Well people tend to focus more on the thing they don't like about themselves
    To other people you may look fine in normal t-shirts
    Or you could buy some more baggy shirts to add to the 3-4 you already have?

ReputationRep:
    just buy some larger tshirts

ReputationRep:
    lose weight... if not for your vanity, then for your health.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.