A level English lit edexcel paper prose 2019

Watch this thread
dee002xx
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Does anybody know what the questions were for the prose 2019 paper for edexcel? I’m doing handmaids tale and Frankenstein. Urgent please!!
ZozinzComet
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Handmaid’s tail:
How does the character of Aunt Lydia present the idea of repressed emotions?

Frankenstein:
Victor Frankenstein’s portrayal tends to be more based on a pragmatic mind set, to what extent do you agree?
dee002xx
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by ZozinzComet)
Handmaid’s tail:

Frankenstein:
Victor Frankenstein’s portrayal tends to be more based on a pragmatic mind set, to what extent do you agree?
Thank you!!!!
Zahra_2001
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ZozinzComet)
Handmaid’s tail:

Frankenstein:
hi do you know the question for streetcar and hamlet? please I need it for revision
ZozinzComet
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Zahra_2001)
hi do you know the question for streetcar and hamlet? please I need it for revision
F off. For the record I sent this female the wrong questions in the first place. Don’t cheat on your mocks LOLOLOLOLOLOL
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did the exam go for you?

Great! (7)
13.73%
Quite well (22)
43.14%
Not so good (13)
25.49%
Terrible! (9)
17.65%

Watched Threads