abbymarieeeeeeee
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Has anyone received any offers for Child Nursing yet and which universities?
I received 5/5 interviews, so far: I have withdrawn from one university as I didn't particularly like the countryside lifestyle, and I have received a conditional offer from LSBU. Hopefully the rest of my interviews go well.
HLS1985
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I received offers for Teesside and Northumbria. Withdrew from Teesside as after thinking for ages about it, it was to far to travel and placements.
xx_mazz
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've got my interview at LSBU in two days and I'm so nervousss
xx_mazz
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
what kind of questions do they ask?
Murphy2222
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by xx_mazz)
I've got my interview at LSBU in two days and I'm so nervousss
what are you going to wear, formal or casual or bit of both, because i am unsure of what is expected and dont want to overdress or be too casual
xx_mazz
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Murphy2222)
what are you going to wear, formal or casual or bit of both, because i am unsure of what is expected and dont want to overdress or be too casual
A blouse and a suit?? lmao I have no idea what I'm doing. This is my first interview and I'm making cue cards trying to prepare right now omg...
Murphy2222
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
A blouse and a suit?? lmao I have no idea what I'm doing. This is my first interview and I'm making cue cards trying to prepare right now omg...
im sure you will do great, cue cards sound good, im glad someone is as nervous as i am lmao GOOD LUCK!
xx_mazz
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
im sure you will do great, cue cards sound good, im glad someone is as nervous as i am lmao GOOD LUCK!
GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO!! haha I'm so nervous
Fahimaaa
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by HLS1985)
I received offers for Teesside and Northumbria. Withdrew from Teesside as after thinking for ages about it, it was to far to travel and placements.
What kind of questions do they ask st northumbria university,?
Did you do math test
Sailorstrawberry
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have applied for childrens nursing 2020 entry, i haven't recieved any university interviews as of yet due to the UCAS track only being avalible this morning.

Im really stressing about the numeracy test as im not very good at maths, but the english one should be okay.

I plan on wearing dressing formal for my interview, a black long sleeve dress, black tights and some black flat shoes.
abbymarieeeeeeee
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m so sorry I replied late but...
Most people at my interview at LSBU wore smart casual, like you’d dress for sixth form
The questions are pretty simple: they give different care giving scenarios where you just need to state how you’d respond but there are some tricky ones, e.g, there’s a child in hospital who just had an operation, their mother wants to go home for the night to sleep but have told their child they’re going toilet and then leave. What do you do?
Good Luck anyways; you’ll do amazing hopefully🤞
Ayshxm
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’ve got an interview at the end of this month for Hertfordshire and I’m also worried about the maths test I really don’t like maths. My main choice is to go KCL I’m still waiting for them to respond. Has anyone got an offer from them.
mariax__x
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have got an interview from uni of Huddersfield on Thursday
Sailorstrawberry
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I wonder when il get interviews theres been no changes on my UCAS track, it's making me anxious and antsy ahha 😅
Ayshxm
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sailorstrawberry)
I wonder when il get interviews theres been no changes on my UCAS track, it's making me anxious and antsy ahha 😅
Which unis have u applied for?
Sailorstrawberry
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ayshxm)
Which unis have u applied for?
De montfort, Lincoln, Northampton, Anglia ruskin and Nottingham.
AmberDalia
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Have u all done ur vaccines?? My GP is refusing to do them😭
Sailorstrawberry
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AmberDalia)
Have u all done ur vaccines?? My GP is refusing to do them😭
I'm leaving it until I know I have a place, but I'm up to date as far as I'm aware.
AmberDalia
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sailorstrawberry)
I'm leaving it until I know I have a place, but I'm up to date as far as I'm aware.
Have u had any hepititis B vaccines. I'm stressing about them now because it is a 6 month course
Sailorstrawberry
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think I have but il need to check with my gp, as far as I'm aware I'm up to date and I get the flu vaccine annually anyway
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (172)
67.19%
No (84)
32.81%

Watched Threads